TVB's "Best Selling Secret" films last episode: many people & feelings

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by candy10013, Jul 15, 2008.

1. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    (Picture Top,Will Diana and Kau Chun marry in the last episode? read the whole article to find out!)

TVB's long sitcom, Best Selling Secrets will end its story at the 7th of August (1 day before the olympics). Every single cast members (except Esther Kwan) gathered yesterday to flim for the last episode.

WARNING! SPOILER ALERT (Click "show" to read at your own risk)

Spoiler:
    [HIDE]The last episode will say of Diana (Elvina Kong) finally marrying Kau Chun (Tsui Weng).

Luk Jit (Vins Choi) and Kawaii (Yoyo Chan) will also appear to be the best man and bridesmaid for the wedding of their superiors.

Ng hang (Luk Jit's mother / real name Elaine Jin) and Dai Ngan Loi (Aimee Chan) will be observers of the wedding ceremony.[/HIDE]

It was said that the ending is not perfect because the out of the 3 main actresses of the drama,only 2 will be present. Some netizens were unhappy that Esther Kwan will not appear in the last episode.

[​IMG]
    (Picture Top,everyone that has participated in the series appeared yesterday,except Esther Kwan)

Esther Kwan denied not appearing because of pregnancy

Esther Kwan's assistant responded to the unhappy netizens on her behalf yesterday.The assistant told the media the reason that Esther have quitted fliming Best Selling Secrets earlier is because she have sprained and injured her muscle. At the same time she used the chance to deny the rumours of her being pregnant,she emphasized that Esther Kwan was not pregnant and is currently enjoying her vacation. She also said that Esther will be back to work after she has enough rest.

Elvina Kong - Its a pity with not a perfect ending

Elvina Kong said "Its really a pity that the ending is not consummate. Although Esther Kwan will not appear in the last episode,the story plot will account for her,saying that she had married with Yin Wai Shun (The boss of the company) overseas."

[​IMG]
    (Picture Top,After this kiss,the series will end officially)

Custom made T-shirts and Caps of DIANA

Elvina also said that she felt reluctant to end the series,she loved her role "Diana" alot. She said, "Loving Diana is equivalent to loving me".She has also specially custom made a "I love you DIANA" cap and T-shirt,which is intended to wear at the celebration dinner next week.

Elvina Kong also disclosed that she had notified her husband beforehand that she will kiss (Kau Chun) on the lips at the last episode.

[​IMG]
    (Picture Top,Elaine Jin)

Elaine Jin will miss Esther Kwan very much

Elaine Jin told the reporters that Esther Kwan has a big influence in the whole drama. Although she always have argue scenes with Esther Kwan in the series,they are very good friends outside. She discloses she has hopes that Esther Kwan return back to the series,but not seeing her appearence in the end,she felt very disappointed. Elaine Jin said "I don't know the reason why she didn't appear even at the last episode,i am quite happy working with her,i hope that there will be another opportunity for us to work again in future."

[​IMG]
    (Picture Top,Last and final gathering picture of the series)

Producer of Best Selling Secrets responded to Francis Ng's recent remarks

Catherine Tsang,the producer responded to Francis Ng's recent comment about TVB artiste depending on connections to get jobs. She said "I think he (Francis) have thought too far and too much,real skills is very important. I used Francis Ng very frequently in the past,i will give him roles that he is suitable,i won't think of other things such as connections or fame."

[​IMG]
    (Picture Top, Vins Choi with Aimee Chan taking memorable photographs yesterday)

Order of precedence - The new sitcom which will suceed Best Selling Secrets

The same producer for "Best Selling Secrets" will also be the new producer for the new sitcom that is scheduled to be aired after olympics. She disclosed "I will continue to use the old cast from Best selling,and also add new people in the upcoming sitcom."She also said that she will custom make a suitable role for Joyce Cheng in the new sitcom and will consider hiring Joyce Cheng to sing the themesong of the series.

According to Oriental Daily,Joyce's role in the series will be a curious and active girl.To prepare for her job,Joyce is currently having intensive chinese lessons.

The new sitcom that is airing after olympics will only start fliming at late august.

Source : Mingpao,Wenweipo,Oriental Daily
    Http://******************

2. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Cnt say i will miss this series, i never really got into it and found it abit boring. It is a shame though that Ester doesnt appear in the ending.

3. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

holy cow, elaine looks different without make up, lol this looks alright for a ending, too bad we're only half way lol

4. Gurl88

Gurl88 Active Member

i'm sad to hear that the show is finally ending...the show has been part of my daily routine to watch it! even thought it was sometimes boring but it was better than "welcome to the house" !!!

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

@Candy: You did the [Hide] Tag instead of the
    Tag LoL!

TVB trying to push Joyce now?

6. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

and i really thought esther kwan will appear in the last aps
    oh well
    lots of spoilers here
    but wot about MO Ke Yung
    he is funny man