Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by ultim8camper, Jul 25, 2011.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

. ZZZZZZZZZ
    new characters, everything is revamped etc etc
    [video=youtube;BifHGs9qOLoCharacters]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BifHGs9qOLoCharacters[/video] Doctor Strange, Frank West, Iron Fist, Nemesis, Nova, Phoenix Wright, Rocket Raccoon and Vergil have been accidentally revealed on the Capcom website.

[video=youtube;wf8Xm0bG6OU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wf8Xm0bG6OU[/video]

hate it when this happens yet im still a sucker for rebuying fml
    FEATURES

• The Ultimate Roster – Twelve new legends from Marvel and Capcom join the fray, bringing the roster of characters on the disc up to 48, and a total of 50 with DLC.
    • More Legends – : Includes some of the most iconic and celebrated characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes, including Strider and Firebrand from the Capcom side and Ghost Rider and Hawkeye from the Marvel universe.
    • Newly Balanced – Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 offers re-balanced gameplay that will provide accessible depth for both newcomers and pros alike.
    • Enhanced Modes – After many fan requests, Spectator mode is now available as part of an overall improved online experience along with other new modes and enhancements.
    •Low Price – The ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom experience can be had at a low MSRP of $39.99.

#1 ultim8camper, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  2. i just want to know they made doom a little better at getting in LOL...... such an advanced guy to play >_>

3. Some changes to UMVC3

4. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

TMTR

[​IMG]

5. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

i'm gonna assume only retail and no dlc version? i really don't want to buy the whole game again...

6. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

wesker health and teleport nerf is appreciated. looks like i'll have to rethink using wolverine and phoenix. doom and firebrand look interesting for sure.

7. ??? = Tony

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

I don't play this game!

9. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

It's Capcom. They like to fuck people over, so no there will not be a upgrade version. You're gonna have to buy a whole new game.

10. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i'm probably gonna buy it because of Virgil. I've been wanting to play him ever since.........best one outta all.

11. right.... and you nerdgasm for racinging sims is totally normal.

12. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Naaw, for the most part i play 'Monday night combat' and 'BLUR', i play sims rarely but im never afraid to say which i think happens to be best :trollface2:

actually i finally tried bioshock and the game is nuts so ill be on that now.

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

do they even add new areas and stories?

14. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

They did for ssf4 sooo ... Who knows

15. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

I don't really play this game often.

But I did just get an HD capture card and recorded this after not touching MVC3 for 3 months straight.

[video=youtube;Kl9qK8ql-_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl9qK8ql-_I[/video]

The game was good until they found the DHC glitch and it pretty much narrowed playable characters down to about 1/3 of the cast for high damage combos and resets with the glitch.

Looks like Capcom does listen to their consumers, taking out DHC glitch and normalizing the Xfactor.

I'll probably pick this up for Xbox and mess with since it'll be the game to play during winter until Street Fighter x Tekken (dropping SSF4AE for this).

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^by pick up you mean dl righttt:trollface2:

17. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

^ thats what i was gona say

18. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Nah, I will buy a retail copy for this cuz there's no point if I don't play real people online and get match up experience.

19. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

20. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

so that's how you're supposed to use dormammu and his meteor thing... i've always wanted to try him but could never get him down. definitely will take a better looka t him.