Underworld Blood Wars

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by crasianlee, Sep 7, 2016.

1. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Oh yeah it's about to get real bloody....

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

thought this was game of thrones for a second.....

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Didn't expect them to make another one...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Looks good but it confused me lol, she got white highlights towards the end? (in the white drapey fur coat thing) - super saiyan mode maybe or transformation if someone drinks her blood? I dunno....some polyjuice potion there....

they left out her daughter in this one? (I'm assuming she's dead now) I wonder if she'll find Michael again, open ending for his character in the last one...:thinking:

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

II think she becomes some ultra high vampire, that's why she has the highlights and how it shows her disappearing from the fur coat very expectantly. Not a vampire expert or anything but that's some of the powers that they have from watching other movies and reading comic books about them, they're able to mist out. Either that or she becomes a hybrid half lycan and vampire, hopefully this movie does tie up the loose ends from the second and third one.
    It was kind of a given since the ending of the last one left Michael supposedly running off in the night or something where you figured the next one would be to find out what happened to him.

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I can't remember since it's too far in the past...:john2:

• Funny Funny x 1