Vanness Wu sued for fraud

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by jazlynnyee, Nov 2, 2008.

1. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ecently, Vanness Wu has been rumoured to be having business trouble. In America, his mother and step-father have been sued for fraud. They have used Vanness's name to get money from their investors, and also refused to let them see the account books, even telling the investor that their money was gone, hence he/she has sued Vanness Wu and his family for business fraud and going back on a contract.

According to an American website, the lawyer representing the investor has expressed that has gotten the evidence to confirm that ever since Vanness's family invested in the beauty franchise, they have taken out every penny.

Vanness manger Katie expressed that Vanness is aware of the situation, but for years he has been giving the money he earned to his parents, and would not ask them how they used it. He has not been in America for a long time. He is not sure about his parents' investment in the beauty franchise, and has not participated in anything.

Source: lnd.com.cn
    Translated by Initial E @ http://asianfanatics.net

2. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

the guy looks like a creep .. whatever, you're FRAUD .. always try to imitate ..sigh

3. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

yeh, hes a bit weird now, and scary , but wtf, dragging their kids into this :p
    My Son's a Singer,
    Wow shit, lets loan you more money than we loan other people !

4. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

His face is a fraud!!!

5. DBFS

DBFS New Member

Hi Hater,

6. negiqboyz

bye loser .. can't take it .. leave.

7. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

Funny why they sued him cant they just sued the person who cheat them .

8. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

o no....poor vanness
    but omg...he doesnt look nice no more :tear:

9. wow that is messed up though.... his parents used his name and all...:nono:

10. negiqboyz

he was never nice looking so i don't know what you meant by "doesn't look nice no more" ... lol

the guy is trying to imitate "johnny depp" ; unfortunately, he doesn't have the look and attitude to pull it off. pity ... oh yeah, did ya'll see the "loser" above who "groaned" at me? lol

11. laziboi

laziboi Well-Known Member

i admit vanness looks bad with long hair but i reckon he looks real good when he collabarated with Kangta in the MV Scandal. good pop song and good dance!

12. negiqboyz

OF COURSE NOT .. Kangta looks and sings FAR BETTER than vanness. the guy was like working out all the time .. gym bunny sorta speak and try to win fans w/ his physique rather than the real things. thanks to that collaboration, kangta hit even the china market and beyond .. vanness just died down.

13. bluA32

bluA32 Member

werd :wiggle:

14. negiqboyz

nothing weird .. obviously, creditors are aftering the one w/ the dough. if vanness was to care about his career entertainment and doesn't like to be bothered or hurt by the negative news, he might just cover his parents' debts for them.

creditors will go all the way out to collect the money ... can't really sue them cuz they have legitimate reasons .. outsiders don't know the whole story so we think they're after vanness even though he's not the one cheating the money. creditors gotta have "something" to link to vanness cuz they're not stupid enough to want to be hit with a slander or whatever lawsuit.

15. LostOne.TR

LostOne.TR Member

oh man is this talking about the beauty salon in Rowland Heights? I remember there was talk bout F4 people being at the opening years back, cause van's mom was the owner.
    Landlords been increasing rents at a lot of places in RH, businesses leaving/switching owners. bad times. Not condoning fraud in any sort of way, just commenting in general on the area.

Don't get why Vanness would get sued too though if the parents just used his name. Though I do believe he's been back in the US here and there for the clothing label. But I can't say for sure, not really a fan of F4, just remember reading him being mentioned on the label's blog.

off topic:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwAAALAwe9Q [Kayne - good life, ft. Vanness @ shanghai]

16. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

the black and white foto looked like an asian version of michale jackson =O

17. DBFS

DBFS New Member

Not taking it. I don't even know the guy.

I'd like to take my feet of your head coz I'm drowning you.

18. DBFS

DBFS New Member

If you don't want to see him in the entertainment business don't hate. Y'all haters make them.