Wa-tah! Hii ^^

Discussion in 'Member 411 + Pics' started by BakaSenpai, Jan 14, 2008.

1. BakaSenpai

BakaSenpai Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Name: John Nguyen
    Background: Chinese/Vietnamese

Sports I"m currently in my university's Dragon Boat Club and I"m loving it. But I"m in so much pain right now from last night's practice T___T
    Watching..I'm a big anime fan, just loving some of the new ones being released such as Gundam 00, You're Under Arrest II: Full Throttle, Dragonaut, Bamboo Blade and others I'm too lazy to mention, but my all time favorite is Kenshin~ Woo woo! I also watch K-drama/movie with my gf (she got me into them) I think one of my favorites was Delightful Girl and Smile Again.
    Music I have about 50GB of music. Includes OSTs from anime, games and drama. Got english lots of Jap, some korean, canto and mando

So there's a little bit about me, I'll write some more here! I use to know Canto but I got white washed and all i speak is English. T____T (gf is kicking my butt cause she wants me to watch tvb series with her) So now I just have a general understanding of canto and I've recently begun to have a better understanding of viet since my family speaks it fluently at home, they actually speak to me in Vietnam now..-what? If you're wondering about my background a bit, my mom comes from the Chinese minority in Vietnam, so i learnt canto from her. Right now I'm self teaching myself Mandarin and maybe Korean through Pimslur.

I joined cause I'm in need of more Asian music. I have to fill in the black space in my Canto, Mando and Korean collection. I have a lot of Japanese music. Lol. I actually have a few friends in here as well, I go to Uni with them. Lol. Oh the hell of having to go to school with them. J/k

Nyaaa~

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Welcome to PA.

3. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

welcome...im phyphy nice to meet u...

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

hey welcome to PA...

oooOOoo i see lots a snow..^^

5. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Welcome welcome noobie =).....-sorc

6. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

That's one scary pic.-sweat Welcome to PA.

7. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

muahahahaha.....hahahahahahaa....puahahahahahaa....oh shit...=X
    ur pretty blunt...
    thats not the way to welcome and encourage ppl to post their pics....

8. BakaSenpai

BakaSenpai Well-Known Member

It is?! Haha. Oh well. =P. I hope you're not scary! >=P. Just kidding. Hope what I said about filling in my little hole in my Canto, Mando and korean collection doesn't make me seem like i"m just here to leech. I was on another forum...similar to PA..i forgot what it was called though. Lol. I can be a pretty active person...if i don't have lots of homework. Lol.

9. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Welcome to PA

10. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

welcome to PA~~ have fun -flow
    I have lots of black spaces to fill in too, but eh -tongue2

11. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

welcome to PA,, yea the download section's great

12. reno

reno Well-Known Member

welcome~

dl section def is great (just not wen ur in china cos i can't dl anything >.< cos i can't use torrents or 99% of the fileservers... crappy blockages)

but i'm sure u'll have fun browsing thru here =)

13. AsianInvasion

AsianInvasion Well-Known Member

Hey nice to meet you XD cool hair, you dont look white washed lol :p