Warriors Orochi

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by AznSinoBoy, Apr 6, 2008.

1. AznSinoBoy

AznSinoBoy Well-Known Member

Any1 heard of this game?(Dynasty Warriors + Samurai Warriors)[​IMG]

Orochi "The Serpent King" created a rift in time and space. He created a twisted new world and brought together warriors from the Three Kingdoms era of China and the Warring States period of Japan (more than 1,400 years apart in history). Orochi wished to test the might of the warriors of these two eras.
    (Wikipedia)

I find it a pretty good game, Cause i'm a big fan of Dynasty/Samurai Warriors

2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Oh oh, i love this game. Dynasty Warriors is the shit. It's fun when i play two players with someone.

3. I got the ps2 version.. jumping horses FTW! -lol

I think the psp version is out already..

4. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

got this game on my psp. Even though is somewhat analogue to dynasty warrior but hey is still fun.

5. AznSinoBoy

I got it on PSP and on ps2 xD i'm waiting for orochi warriors 2: Rebirth of the demon lord.

6. lol are u for reals? part 2 coming out? for ps3, xbox360 right?

7. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I got Dynasty Warriors for PS2 too... but i love using Lu Bu as the character.

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

ma chao owns everyone with the shadow harness muahhahahahahhahahah........but that's in dw 4 lol, haven't played the newer ones. wayyy too addicting and too much a waste of time...a level could take 1-2 hours for godsakes and there are many levels...and many characters to level up haha.

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ Yes, there's too many characters to level up. But i guess you may consider that as killing time for ya.

10. hmmmm the game looks rather interesting, too bad no PSP >__<

11. AznSinoBoy

Ehrm Rebirth of demon lord is for ps2? i got japanese version lols,my brother dled it but i haven't played it yet cuz they sound so weird in japanese.. so i'm waiting for english version. :)

I played it now for like 3 days and got 5 characters lvl 99 and.. got l fourth weapon for those 5 char.
    I love LuBu to he got the best charge attack lols.. Zhou yun is good to:)

12. AznSinoBoy

I got it on psp..

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol it's weird in both japanese and english haha....fuck the english voiceovers are soo horrible i wouldn't miss it... i would've rather just read. at least it would sound more legit in japanese well at least for the samurai warriors characters haha....damn seriously this franchise is a mega westernized version of the asian histories it's based on.......

14. cheebee333

cheebee333 Well-Known Member

Yup loving it. Is the gameplay the same game as the PS2?

15. AznSinoBoy

I think so ^

16. michael38

michael38 Active Member

More Button Mash!!!

17. sormiow

sormiow Member

Very nice game. The gameplay very good, i got 2 character which trained to lvl 99...XD

18. reiifu

reiifu New Member

cool!

19. Coatlicue

Coatlicue Member

Love this game, i got it for my xbox 360, brilliant

20. thekfc

thekfc New Member

This one I haven't played yet but is itching to play it.