Wayne Lai has his fees increased, thanks to "Chai Kau"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Wayne Lai has his fees increased, thanks to "Chai Kau"

[​IMG]
    Wayne Lai was filming a commercial for Wing On yesterday. His 12 years old son was there taking all the pictures for him. Reporters asked Wayne how come he didn't ask his son to appear in the commercial too? Wayne smiled "There is no need for that. I can do it on my own, but if other clients ask for that, I may think about it. In the mean time, my son is not interested to be on screen yet. He doesn't feel very comfortable in front of the camera, therefore, it is better to leave the commercial with me."

Wayne disclosed that recently, he and his son were working on the Disney animation dubbing together. He told reporter that father and son are working together already, but only with his son's approval. In fact, he won't object his son to chose whether he wants to work on screen or backstage in future. Wayne admitted that the role of "Chai Kau" in Rosy BUsiness has helped him getting a lot of job offers for the commercial, and his fee has gone up about 50%. Wayne added "My fee was very low before, I did get a lot of job offers, but I haven't had my fee increased for about 5 to 6 years."

Source: Mingpao
    Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.************

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

congrats to Wayne Lai, his hard work finally paid off

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Gotta work hard to get something you want.

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

he deserve a good rise by now, he had worked his ass off for many years w/o anything...

5. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

whoa! wayne's son is fat!!!

6. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Should up more...~!!! A good actor should be paid accordingly~