What anime you watch?

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by asdf, Jan 29, 2005.

1. asdf

asdf Guest

Well, I'm kind of a anime fan out here. I seen not alot, but some unrelease anime and they're pertty neat.

Here's some I seen :
    Naruto
    GTO (Real life and anime verison)
    Love Hina
    Appleseed (Someone host on winamp)

2. Naruto, Love Hina, Kenshin are my top 3, there are many others but none of them top that.

3. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Slam Dunk! my fav. anime ever!
    I used to watch Naruto, Prince of Tennis, and Initial D(the new one) but istopped a while ago..they all got kinda boring or i lost interest in them

4. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

i cant say that i watch any, well i have but i dont remember names... i seem to remember one with some dude that can manipulate string and kill people with it o_O... very bloody that was

5. Miyuki102

Miyuki102 Member

Hi !!!! I'm currently watching Gundam Seed Destiny...... waiting to borrow naruto from my friend ..... and have a whole collection of anime that i haven't started to watch yet. I've seen a lot of anime mostly lovie dovie ones ...... the girl beating up guy ones ..... u know ...... but now i'm starting to like the mech ones ..... Gundam, macross ....... Appleseed looks cool too but haven't watched it yet ......... i pretty much watch anything ..... as long as it's not boring .......

6. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

hey macross rocksss
    imnot a big anime guy. but a few of them that i seen were pretty cool..
    I always moved themotion picture
    'ghost in teh shell' pretty deep.

7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

mark..that one ur talking about was ninja scroll..i still have it..u gave it to me last yr...as in first semester...haaaa....

8. bbc316

bbc316 Guest

Naruto, Gundam Seed Destiny, Hunter X Hunter, Initial D 4th Stage, and some more...

9. Moki

Moki Guest

Naruto, Kenshin, Chobits and Ping Pong!

10. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

naruto,kenshin, i saw fma recently. gundam wing was the first anime i saw and got me interested

11. IamDI

IamDI Guest

SLAMDUNK!!!! that's the best sports anime out...imho
    then naruto and prince of tennis

12. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

what i dont like about naruto and prince of tennis is that its on going. i hate waiting for the next eps to come out. thats why i just stick to completed stuff. oh and im pretty sure there is really no way to tell but my avatar is based on X

13. redforest

redforest Well-Known Member

i just finished fma too :)

anime that i like are fma, fmp fumoffu, kenshin series, slam dunk, initial d series (heck it takes so long for one episode to come out -_-), bleach, naruto (not a big fan but it does get interesting sometimes).

somehow i just ain't into gundam o_O

btw if anyone knows where i can download hikaru no go, do let me know, all the torrents i found died out already *sigh*

14. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

i remember download all of hikaru no go. massive download. and then i deleted it after watching. i should have burned it. but i needed the space and i didnt get my dvd burner until couple months later. what a waste

15. redforest

redforest Well-Known Member

lol what a waste >_<

i didn't burn quite a few series i downloaded either such as fmp and fmp fumoffu *sigh*

16. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

i just finished watching noir. im thinking of burning it but from eps 12 (i think) on, its dubbed. and i cant get the subtitles to work. sort of ruined it for me. its just not the same

17. Knoctur_nal

dan..u gota hook me up with kenshin....

18. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

all 4 dvds on monday...just remind me

19. Knoctur_nal

oh man..thats a massive sucker....

20. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member