WHAT DO GUYS FEEL ABOUT GIRLS THAT DRINK?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by mint_T, Mar 28, 2006.

1. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

Okay, so this question popped into my head earlier this afternoon when some friends who I JUST MET asked me to go to party. I told them I couldn't go because I had some 'things' to take care of lol...anyway, I was just wondering, how do guys feel about girls (especially your gf's) that drink and get drunk? Do you guys care or are you guys just like...whatever...lol let her do whatever/whenever she wants?

2. shy

shy Well-Known Member

I'm a girl and I think drinking once in a while is okay as long as you don't go overboard and do something stupid.

I had a guy friend whose girlfriend would get sooo drunk every weekend. He'd always have to wait for her to go home because she insisted on staying over @ his house. So virtually every weekend, I'd get called out by my friend & would have to stay up with him 'til the girl called him.

Alas, she'd party with his friends, so she thought it was ok. But because she couldn't control herself @ the parties, she'd get into all sorts of trouble, like being violent or talking a whole lot of smack or hitting on different guys ect. ect...

She'd stumble into my friend's house drunk every weekend. Meanwhile, his parents lived downstairs from him, so they'd usually hear it.

Eventually, he couldn't take her drunk ass anymore so he dumped her. Boy am I glad because I couldn't deal with staying up til 3-4am every weekend to keep him company...*laff*

3. ah ha!! I knew you were a secret ninja assassin o_O;

I think drinkins alright but smokin is bad...mm kay...

4. harris

harris Well-Known Member

u can drink.. but not pissed off ur face.. a couple is aiite

5. don

don ello

drinking once in a while is ok but smoking is just not right

6. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

1) I would have went to the party and brought a couple wingmen. Even if it's just for an appearance, the wingmen gives you an excuse for a quick out if the party sucks, but if it's good, you may get to meet lots of cool new people.

2) Don't care if the girl drinks. I've never been attracted to the get drunk all the time girls tho, they tend to not be responsible (a trait that I do value in a girl).

7. The_Ugly_Fugly

The_Ugly_Fugly Active Member

i dont mind girls that drink, as long as its a social thing and moderate, but when they go overboard is a different story for me

8. I don't mind a girl drinkin, as long as it's not beer...

9. drakan

drakan Well-Known Member

drinking to get buzzed...no problem. drinking to get wasted...no thanks.

10. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

social drinking..y not...alcoholic...nope...

11. although drinking to get wasted does to tend to lead to some girls gone wild action... which allows for capturing of female sexual exploits much easier...

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

girls gone wild 2!!!...haha...

13. Aznguy123

Aznguy123 Well-Known Member

girls drinking eh.... around ppl she know is all good but strangers BAD..

SMOKING IS GOOD !!!!

8 for 50 * if u G's u understand msg me ! *

14. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

AVANT: hahah yeah, I guess I should have just went, but since I bearly met them and all...i guess I was just kinda nervous cuz I didn't know what to expect.

Ecko: Why don't you like girls who drink beer? So you prefer that she drinks wine? lol

15. Girl gotta be classy n not trashy.

#16 Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Mar 29, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  16. Felix

Felix Active Member

I don't mind as long as she knows her limits and doesn't exceed it! It'd be a turn-off if she drinks even more then I dd.

17. hey who knows maybe sometimes a girl need a lil alcohol to bring out their inner self.

watch out for the medallion my diamonds are weckless,
    feels like a midget is hangin from my neckless...

18. popalopa

popalopa Well-Known Member

I used to hang around at open-parties at my university as a DJ, the same girls would come every week and drink so much beers , I felt ashamed that they were womens and that people would associate her with me or other girls. And you know how guys are at universities... I can't imagine what some of them have gone through... >.<
    I think as a woman, you really have to know how much you can drink without being drunk cause you can't even trust your friends at theses times.

19. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

I agree with you man. I think girls who drink 2 much are slow and messed up. It is very much a turn off.-noclue -ohmy