What do you think about the end ?

Discussion in 'L'Escargot - 缺宅男女' started by YuKi881, Feb 12, 2012.

1. YuKi881

YuKi881 Active Member

I think the end is good because the family is together. michael miu don't broken with sonidja :D
    But I'm prefered Ron Finish with Linda and not JJ Jia :(

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Is it even possible that he got hit in the head and his eye problems went away..? Lol

Overall, very good drama. Very realistic and I'm sure many viewers are able to relate to it.

The ending i think was good.

Series Lesson: Family is important.

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That's true, I would have thought he went blind from the hit. Nerve systems and such is located near the back of the head (backbrain?) so how could that cure it lol. That stuff needs operation to get rid off! Happy ending but rather disappointed how JJ went with Ron.

4. the series was ok...was glued to it because of the cast.

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

The bit where he got healed is definitely typical TVB lol...but actually i think it concluded quite nicely ron and linda were never meant to be, linda's metaphor with the two cups of water makes sense even through the contradiction of the last three or so episodes where ron thought everything was his fault and linda was the victim (bitch please she was never the victim in the love triangle but definitely a victim for having a family like that). And yeah ron and jj jia seems like that tvb thing too as he tried to break off the relationship for a while also and never really liked her and the rushed ending didnt really help make that relationship believable too. That house raid was pretty damn stupid and like i said its rushed but w/e. Everything else was rushed and at least they spent a couple of episodes pointing out michael miu's faults instead of not...Not the best ending not even that good but it was not the worst ending to a decent series.

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

series was pretty good, story line and cast.

mandy wong was the outbreaking here

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

one of the few good series in a while....

8. infernochaoz

infernochaoz Well-Known Member

I would think not since most of the optical functions related to the back part of the brain.
    Decent series overall, Mandy was great in this series!

9. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

the ending was rushed, TVB style.
    was meaningful and a good series.
    linda <3

10. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

The storyline was very good and overall very realistic except for the part where the big brother got cured because he got hit.....I was kinda disappointed that Ka Lok and Dai Ding did not end up together. He said that both of them sacrificed too much for him but personally I think it is only Ka Lok who sacrificed. Joyce did not except cheering him up when he broke up with Ka Lok and left her house for Dai Ding. These were the only things she did and she got a happy ending while Ka Lok ended up alone?! Grrrrrrrr im angry! >=(

11. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

it was pretty good but I hated how Mandy became so considerate in like 5 minutes...then I hated the fact how Michael's eyes were healed with a blow on the head

12. Kent Ngan

Kent Ngan Member

I feel that the ending was rushed also

13. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

more yoko + JJ please

14. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

I thought this series was really good..

Michael Tse i think didnt really fit this role... when I watch him, I always thinking hes in a gangster show.. He's more or less able to play those roles better..

I sorta liked Yoyo Chen.. haha thought she was kinda cute'ish... though her voice sounds a bit harsh...

15. kkhome888

kkhome888 Active Member

I also feel the ending was a little bit rushed. all couple are together,except Ron.

16. simplytimes

simplytimes Member

i kinda feel bad for michael tse, they made it seem like linda liked him throughout the series, but then at points she'll be like "i never liked him." kinda played him dontcha think?

17. Dragon*D

Dragon*D Well-Known Member

An unfair ending for the lead characters pair, after all she's given out and end up with nothing at the end. The rich guy repents but has already ruined a girls life but gets his wife back... chaaa and the worst thing is Ron ends up with someone he feels sorry for. Chaa Chaa Chaaa!!!
    Well that's life.