What do you think about the series? Share your Review & thoughts!!

Discussion in 'The Mysteries of Love - 談情說案' started by silentjess, May 28, 2010.

1. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

I saw episode 1 to 4 and i think overall its quite nice. the storyline is good, quite interesting and although i don't understand the words in cantonese for 'sound ray or gamma or something during the gunshot') i think the crime stuff keeps me interested!
    the show was said to be similar to the Galieo but i didn't see it so i'm watching this without that comparing thing 'heard that hk viewers complain copycat'

1st episode was more comedic i think mainly to show Tavia's character - blur, always doing her best, her always letting her feelings control her actions, go by gut feeling and instincts at her job.
    quite good intro to the drama.
    they very good with the scripts in this one (better than cupid stupid), like when Raymond said 'still looking' when Madam ask him where's his gf and Tavia said 'is she lost? still finding the place ah?'

Kenneth, Raymond and Tavia all appear already in first 4 episodes. even Daniel Wu's wife Lisa S was in it, small cameo as Kenneth's gf. Bernice appears only in episode 4 and straight away kissing kenneth already! during that scene, i spotted Kenneth Ma's hairy leg. OMG. LOL!!!

in the opening we even see Bernice drop her 'towel'! she has slim down and i think she's shocking viewers in this series as a sexy woman! wonder what's her role in the series, a Madam or a forensic pathologist?
    (bernice is a photographer & writer)
    tvb alwayssss make pretty ladies like..Yoyo mung or Jessie Shum as forensic.

i really like Jessie Shum (the lady who was Kenneth's fling in the kissing scene and said she had to fly later) she's very pretty! pity she isn't having a big role in this one, she was a forensic pathologist in D.I.E Again.

#1 silentjess, May 28, 2010
    Last edited: May 28, 2010
  2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i think it's a good series so far. TVB finally have something different for a change. TVB has been making these dumb so-called comedy series for years. First of all, i dont even think it's funny, second of all, i think that it's a total waste of talents. TVB should continue making dramatic, mysteries and heck, even 'mo lam" ancient series.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i like this genre of drama, but i must say they start it off at least 65% alike to galileo, but will continue to watch it since theres nth else interesting on TVB rite now. im so looking forward to the love story b/t Bernice and Kenneth, Bernice's sexy in this one, yeah i notice Kenneth's hairy legs XDDD

4. babs

babs Well-Known Member

its a good series and worth watching. who cares if they got some ideas from galileo! not a big deal. They have to find inspiration from somewhere! Dont understand why ppl are making such a big deal about it.

love Raymond in this series!

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

this series have a lot of people we like, plus these type of genre series are more to my flavor.

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

personally, i wouldn't take Physics as a job in my life, but i think Physics is actually pretty cool and makes you seem cool and smart :)

TVB should do more of these series. TVB should also make a Boys Before Flower version too! I loved the Korean one (my first and last korean drama that i've watched), and the Japanese one too :). I know Taiwan had a version, but i wanna see TVB stars doing it. :)

7. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

as much as i like the cast and story .. THE SCRIPT is pissing me off ... everything they say now .. to me ,.... just seems sooo .. dai b... :/

8. sindee

sindee Well-Known Member

I like this series. It's so much better than the other series tvb have released this year. The casting is good and the storyline is getting interesting (I find the first case a bit boring ) I'm looking forward to see how Tavia and Raymond develop their relationship as they solve cases together ^^

9. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Hey, it's a TVB cop show; so what can be bad about it? :p

10. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

pretty entertaining.. one of the better shows this year.

11. the physics is interesting and plus i like case series + it got lum fung and tavia-inlove

12. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

If they have another shootout/explosion scene and gay it up with early 1990s CG, I'd bet they'd piss a lot of people off again. lol

13. hikaryu

hikaryu Member

i think it is a bit of both numb3r and galieo thou i love the cast but i agree with some of u much better then all the screaming and bitching drama they luv to make sequel to and we can't forget the terrible comedy they make

14. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Good series, it makes you want to watch more. The title of this series matches well with the plot as it involves crime-scene and love-scenes.

15. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i like the physic parts a lot !!! like we had all done it at school more theoretically. and this series actually shows what can really happen in real life (ofc with some exaggerations:))

16. Eriic

Eriic Member

agreed, Tavia and Raymond look like a cool match too and the genre is also in my favour, ha thumbs up !

17. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

the physics is like scientific analysis or something (When he think about reflection from the building look like the shiny toys that little boy likes) but the part where Tavia & Raymond got trapped at the hill and he break his watch to make a compass...very exaggerated lor! lol...

Its great series though, can see we all like the series.

Just wondering, anyone can tell what part was copied from the show Galieo?

18. skyline2288

skyline2288 Well-Known Member

good series, hope it get better, thumb up

19. kitty14

kitty14 Member

I like this serie. The serie is more interesting than Fly With Me 飞女正传 and other serie in 2010 so far

I don't understand why people complaint about plagiarizing the Japanese drama, Detective Galileo,
    Do there have so much time??

20. beans

beans Member

Pretty good drama, one of the better ones recently.

Very easy to watch and enjoy. Raymond Lam looks very handsome and the character is such a kind genteman.