What do you think of the series so far?

Discussion in 'The Master of Tai Chi - 太極' started by whitenight, Feb 28, 2008.

1. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Well, I am only up to episode 4 but I think the series is going pretty good so far. The scenery is so beautiful and the tai chi scenes are cool. The only character that I don't like is Myolie's character. But I think/hope she will get better as the series goes on. What are you guys thoughts?

2. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

I watched the previews...

In all of them Myolie is yelling... kinda annoying so I don't think I wanna watch it lol

3. sango

sango Well-Known Member

Just saw the first episode, so boring and ridiculous.

4. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

There isn't too much happening atm..Nothing that interesting as of yet..

Hopefully, it'd get better.

5. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

So far the series seems pretty good. The beginning was kind of fast to get Myolie's character developed, but her character is suppose to be a spoiled rich brat which is why you would expect her to be annoying thoughout this series.

I want more Tai Chi fighting! Look forward to episode 5.

6. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

yea, looking forward to more fighting...
    myolie character is annoying
    kenneth character is even more annoying...annoying and a jerk, sleeping with another woman when he has one already who is gonna be his wife...but honestly i really hate watching him in this series....

7. arizona

arizona Well-Known Member

Sometimes, I find Myolie kind of scary. You know...when she looks frazzled and crazy. She's still a good actress though.

8. dave709394

dave709394 Well-Known Member

Only got watched the first one and it bored my brains outs. Might try watching the rest when i get a chance

9. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I dunno why i stopped at epi.2...juz no 'drive' to watch more....

10. kelvintjai

kelvintjai Member

Give it some more time...
    Now "ah MAAH" is in training , and has to fight against a GWAI LOO...!!

11. babs

babs Well-Known Member

i like this series. of course myolie is going to be a little annoying in this one. she's a spoiled rich brat and that's how the act. she's a good actress and that came out in ep 1 when her brother and parents were killed. i think as we get further into the series when more characters come into play it'll get better for those who aren't really into this one

12. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

as i asked in the ddls section what form of tai chi is it. i think its chen but whats everyones thoughts. wil hong kong broadcast it on sat/sun i know the england tvb doesnt broadcast series on weekends

13. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

She will be playing a totally different role from her previous series. This will be her first evil/villain character.. So I don't blame people finding her annoying already LOL but if you think about it, she was a rich girl who gets what she wants....and her whole family just died right in front of her... No one can be mentally stable after what had happened =/

14. tansaukoon

tansaukoon New Member

I agree wif whitenight... The scenery is excellent... But so the first episode i seems lacking.... Maybe just the starting hopefully it will get better..

15. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Love The Setting, The Place They Used Is So Beautiful !
    Although The Beginning Is Pretty Boring & Stuff,
    But I Hope It'll Get Better . =D

16. missdiorcherie

missdiorcherie Well-Known Member

I have watched 5 episodes now !! I'm excited to watch the sixth episodes with raymond lam !!! At the beginning the serie seems to be boring but i hope the story will become more and more interesting !! I don't like kenneth ma character too .. Moreover his hairstyle is horrible !!

17. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

The relationships between them are getting to be a drag. Hopefully itll get interesting later on.

18. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

can't say i like this series. maybe it's becoz i have never like the person playing the main character. but i do feel that i will stop watching it.

19. TVB781

TVB781 New Member

first I have to say hi to everybody here,
    how can to download movie in this forum???

20. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

Finished up to ep 5...FINALLY raymond lam shows up...but so far so good. something BIG needs to happen soon though before i lose interest.