What do you think of The Seventh Day?

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by popazn, Feb 28, 2008.

?

What do you think of "The Seventh Day"?

1. Excellent, I love it. Better than "Under the Canopy of Love"

36 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. Good, i like it just the same as "Under the Canopy of Love"

21 vote(s)
    30.9%
  3. Fair, similar quality to "UTCOL" not much difference

7 vote(s)
    10.3%
  4. Unsatisfactory, the storyline is too typical of previous/other romance dramas

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  5. Disappointing, worse than "Under the Canopy of Love"

3 vote(s)
    4.4%
  1. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

Using most of the same cast as "Under the Canopy of Love", The Seventh Day presents another tale of two pairs going through trust, deceit, misunderstanding, love and disappointment. What do you think of the series? How does it compare with "UTCOL"? What parts you like/don't like?

2. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I havent seen UTCOL, but I do like TSD. Its light hearted and funny. Storyline is overused and obvious but its one of those series I can just sit back and enjoy without thinking too much. Characters are fun though I prefer Kevin and Niki's storyline, however, bosco's storyline makes good background entertainment when used minimally. I'm on ep. 7 at the moment and the pace of the series has slowed down abit, so hoping for something good to come up soon!

Btw, thanks for starting up this post, its been a while since a new post was up!!

3. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

i personally think TSD has a better story to it....

more thought has been put into it...

also, the transition is much smoother

thoughts?

4. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I like TSD...first episode was impressive...Jack is sp smart & loveable..Kevin & Niki are so compatible & loving...Bosco & natalie are both cute , attempting something new...

LOVE it...

5. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

it seems like they used the same glowing thing just like Under the Canopy of Love. and i think it's pretty interesting.

6. bbes

bbes Incredible

hmm, is this series worth watching then?

7. sango

sango Well-Known Member

Until now I think it's quite good. I like the story and the actors

8. sams12345

sams12345 Well-Known Member

i love the plot... the actors, especially jack, are great!... I love TSD... i think it is more better than UCL

9. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

The story does flow quite nicely, nothing seems toooo rushed which is good to watch. Sometimes in series, development in character and relationships are rushed to save time etc, but that doesnt seem to be the case in this series (yet!).

10. sango

sango Well-Known Member

I only saw the first episode of utcol then I stopped watching because it was so boring.
    This series is much better. So funny.

11. this one is more interesting than UTCOL... UTCOL didn't have much side storys....i like the supporting cast of seventh day ...they are doing a great job.

12. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I would say its worth watching...The cast is good, story is not bad...though its a love story...

13. golden-pig27

golden-pig27 Well-Known Member

TSD is good, have to watch it.

14. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

The Seventh Day has been good so far, needs more romantic scenes.

15. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

I think The Seventh Day is better then UTCOL so far >< it has a broader storyline and focuses on 4 main characters :D :D and it seems funnier xD

16. .//affect-ionn

.//affect-ionn Well-Known Member

the seventh day is better since it has a really simple story line .. the theme video actually is simple ... not like the other series!

17. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

hhe the theme video seems so pro..with their ENGLISH names... lol xD
    i like, i like!
    i think HK should make more young romance dramas as well.......
    after watching tw dramas...tvb doesn't seem as good to me =\

18. ch33tat1987

ch33tat1987 New Member

It's a very good series,dont get me wrong,under canopy of love is good as well.just this better.

19. Intricatex3

Intricatex3 Member

i havent watched UTCOL but i think it would be great considering TSD is pretty good (;

20. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

TSD has more outdoor scenes & a Japan setting near the end which is much more interesting than inside a shopping centre every episode or a studio scene. Secondly, the story has more sidelines, more events happening to the 2 couples. it has more funny/light-hearted scenes which brighten up the atmosphere. it has a more unconventional style compared to past TVB drama, but prob copied from various Asian drama series techniques.