What do you think of this series so far?

Discussion in 'In the Eye of the Beholder - 秋香怒點唐伯虎' started by whitenight, Mar 8, 2010.

1. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

So just finished the first episode and I like it so far. I like Moses in these kind of comedy roles because he plays them really well. The rest of the cast are good choices. I'm interested to see how Fala does in this series. Good start.

2. champ91

champ91 Well-Known Member

I think MC JIN is rapping in the theme song.
    ________
    BUY IOLITE

#2 champ91, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i cant help but relate this one to TVB's old one where yong hong, kwan wing ho, etc were in, character comparison-wise, myolie wu?...why does she have to be in heavy make-up? she's just a ah wan -.- but yeah, moses is good in a comedy role, & the theme song is pretty cool, rap for an ancient series LOL the vocal sound familiar but couldnt recall the name, then wiki it & its wong cho lam

4. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

yep theme song is from MC Jin and wong cho lam, i was surprised that MC Jin rapped the theme song

5. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i think the song is pretty good. first episode seems ok. their conversations are quite funny.

haven't seen moses in ancient series for some time.

out of topic but did anyone notice the Wah Lou Yeh's wife 2nd Lady (Er Fu Ren) right eyebrow darker than her left eyebrow when she entered the room...kinda wierd the staff didn't realise her makeup darker on her right side?

And yeah, i notice that Myolie's makeup and hair is different from the rest.. i think nowadays they allow more popular artise to have different makeup(as in different from other actors).. like, in Chip off the old block, myolie's eyemakeup also very exaggerated as she was also the main leads. but i notice its only for comedy series.

6. pandaguy

pandaguy New Member

The series is good, but, watching the series just keep remind me about how fantastic Mr Chow's movie can be

7. ftann

ftann Well-Known Member

I prefer Moses playing the cool intelligent role, but he's taking a great stab at this comedy role nonetheless. I like the series so far, it's funny and one of the better series since the start of the year. Would have liked seeing Moses being paired with Bernice though, I think they would have alot more chemistry together.

8. faygo

faygo Active Member

i love Myolie's hair the moment i saw it, look so nice

9. excelintel

excelintel Active Member

LOL....i feel ep 4 sooo funny especially the batman and robin part.....

10. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

The Batman and Robin part was real lame but indeed funny.

11. JellyBeanz

JellyBeanz Well-Known Member

Nice funny series, light-hearted too.

IMoses & co. are funny to watch, Myolie hasn't done much yet though.....

12. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

Moses voice very sharp lei..

13. lara_mey

lara_mey Well-Known Member

i like the drama so far. it's the same story that we all know but they changed some stuff but it's good!!love Moses and Myolie but they don't look good as a couple not very believable

14. ackm99

ackm99 Active Member

this remake of the show is funny...some people like the older versions better but I think it's not fair to say Moses and Myolie didn't do a good job because I thought they made the show quite funny, especially Moses. Maybe the drama itself is just too overdone?

15. steelieman

steelieman Member

I like the funny side of the show.

16. Justx

Justx Member

i like Moses. he doesnt disappoint me. So far so good

17. kawaiicute

kawaiicute Active Member

I already watched 4 eps. wow, it is so funny, I love to watch this one, my tears drop when laughing it. I think it is a success relax tv series.

18. p1000

p1000 Member

its funny and i like it

19. cyoong13

cyoong13 Active Member

It okay ...but I cant say it excellent ...some it of thye movie can get annoying

20. ptalany

ptalany Member

This one looks funny. I have watch 5 eps already and so far so good.