What do you think of this show so far?

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by champ91, Mar 26, 2008.

1. champ91

champ91 Well-Known Member

For those who have seen the first couple of episodes...what do you think? Does it match up to the standards of the previous trio shows?
    ________
    CHRYSLER AKINO HISTORY

#1 champ91, Mar 26, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  2. ttl

ttl Well-Known Member

very funny....good to sit down, relax and just laugh the hell out after a long day

3. cin-e

cin-e Member

haha i loved episode 3! the milk drinking...and the feeding food...i laughed so hard i couldn't breathe when they were saying nooo i don't want to eat (the cake mixed with noodle, and the dirty water).

however, this time around is not funny based on sillyness so much. it's based on their pain...lol

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I love it, be heaps much better with Ah Lo though :(

5. crazyazn

crazyazn Member

very funny
    and helps put a smile on ure face for sure

6. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I think we better not compare with the last ten seasons. They are trying new games, lets give them a NEW chance. It is very entertaining....so far so good :)

7. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

yer new games and new laughs, lol they're so 屌 haha =P Bagging everyone lol

8. dave709394

dave709394 Well-Known Member

The new games are fun, but it doesnt seem to be as funny as the previous series. But thats my opinion, or it could be that I just need to watch a few more eps.

9. drunkn_munkey

drunkn_munkey Member

i think ah lo is sacked from TVB [only rumour, not entirely sure]

10. dave709394

dave709394 Well-Known Member

did ah lo move over to ATV coz they paying him more? or was that someone else?

11. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

Ah Lo left TVB to go to ATV to better support his family...

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol? so ah Lo is 反骨仔? a Traitor? but Wong Cho Lam and Yuen Siu 祥 could replace him =P

13. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

this show is hilarious
    michael mui is the funniest, he looks so cheeky

14. vincedu91

vincedu91 Member

Though the guest were good (charmaine, bosco, michael miu). the games were rather weak. it was not up to the standard i grew up watching to in the 10 years it has been on. the only good game i found was possibly the paper, scissor, rock on the walk way.

15. marcopolo368

marcopolo368 Well-Known Member

lol man it was so funny laughed my head off lol the armpit hair in ep 3 was funny and the feed food

16. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yea, hole in the wall was way too easy, but then again, it might be just warm ups

17. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

rather get the old host back. but ill still support the show. trio show never gets old.

18. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

ok up to the 4th show, or 1st poper HK show now. Truthfully, though i found the 1st 3 shows entertaining, it was only ok and at times a bit boring, But i love the 1 HK ep. I found it fun and very entertaining cos its back to its original format!

19. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

1st episode was crapp. Wasn't really that funny....

the guests that are on there are shit, apart from hung tin min - thats about it.

much prefer the old trio show!! [tvb-uk are currently showing the old old super trio show: movie buff championship!!] hehehehe's. Very young and funny

20. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Super Trio Show 2008 was hella funny but Super Trio Supreme is more funny. I am so anxious to see the next episode.