What does he want?? Any ideas?!

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Mandy_l, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Mandy_l

Mandy_l Member

Well my ex and I got seperated for a lil reason but we still like each other till now , I asked him about gettin back together and if he likes me and he rejected and said he doesn\t know if he likes me or not. I took that as a no .. coz if he did he would do something. Then wen we had holidays , we went out as friends and lik 2 times we've been hugging and kissing on the beach , which was akward coz we are only friends as I say.That night on the beach he was kinda drunk but he really knew what he was doing and saying , it was rlly weird , he started kissing and I was lik y r u doing this? he said I like u , i lied b4..
    I just dont understand what he wants from me... after this we didn't talk much and our relationship is lik waves , it goes up sometimes and goes down sometimes . Am i supposed to move on or give it a try and w8 more o something? All our friends know dat we like each other and do everythin to get us to talk ... but we jst "friends" I never know what he wants and if he is bein honest o liying ...
    Any Advices? =\-unsure

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

my opinion....
    if a guy really wants u he will make an effort and try to get u back...especially if he KNOWS u still want him...
    seems like hes not THAT interested from what i read....
    uve already taken the first step by askin him about getting together again... u guys kissed on the beach

i think hes just messin with ya mind.....
    maybe hes still lookin around for some other? i dunno
    i cant see no other reason....but u know what...u shouldnt make urself too available...
    i know u still like him but and he claims he still likes u but doesnt wanna get back with u...so wth?
    dont wait for him....go and have ur share of fun...thats probably what hes doing too

3. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Move on. Why does he need to be drunk and then tells you that he still likes you? I think he's only looking for a temporary good time until he finds someone else. If hes still into you, let him initiate all the moves instead of making it easy for him.

4. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

i think that once you break up..thats it really..the relationship is damaged from then..and everything will feel awkward...
    and yeh i agree with MissAngieCheeks and Wind2000. I think he's either really confused with how he feels...but CRAVED for some intimacy with someone.. or like yeh, he just sounds like messing with your mind...

5. adeliemiao

adeliemiao New Member

put some effort to patch back.. very obvious u guys like each other..
    is he shy? shy that will get laugh if patch back with u?
    ask him why... why hide the true feelings?
    it's not easy to find the one we love

6. Mandy_l

Mandy_l Member

Thnx for the advices =] !

7. reno

reno Well-Known Member

^^
    so its all settled now?
    hope its all good for u =)

8. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

oh please....shy?
    thats like the lamest thing evewr...their exes and he KNOWS she like her...
    if hes still too shy to get back with her...dang.... grow some balls!
    what kinda man is that
    -noclue

9. AViolet07

AViolet07 Well-Known Member

yes, missangiecheeks was right ...

if i got a girl that i like and she say she likes me, i'll make her the happiest gal ever and stay with me 4ever ...

10. zippyw8

zippyw8 Well-Known Member

no trust in him or urself? that's dangerous.

a lot of times we do things out of convenience.

until you guys meet someone else, you will never find out how much your ex means to you. if he is able to tell you that he wants to be friends with you, while sober, that is your answer. don't fight it, much more the road up ahead.

11. aserena

aserena Member

you should move on........
    he kissed you when he was drunk b/c you're there...it's harsh...but i'd think so
    he rejected u b/f and said he lied....why would he lie if he still likes you? there's no point to that.....i'm sure u can find a guy who's not afraid to tell u how he feels

12. Vend

Vend Well-Known Member

You and your ex got separated for a lil reason. Because of that reason, then you two want to be back together? I think both of you are not prepared at all for a relationship. Perhaps it's for your "Want" and "Needs".... Can't blame both of you for being naive. >_>

13. gilbeg

gilbeg Member

He just wants to have sex with you, nothing more

14. Hustler

Hustler Well-Known Member

In my opinion he is not good lover for you.You are just a time pass for him.You should immediately broke up with him and find a true lover for you.

15. that's y i always say it's so dangerous to c ur ex... *sigh*

u guy obviously broke up for a reason... n wot ever he wants/feeling depends on y u guys broke up...

if u guys were forced to breakup (eg. prince charles n camilla: forced to break up coz he had to marry virgin lady dianna... or prince frederick: forced to breakup with danish underwear model coz he had to marry a foreigner ie australian princess mary) these ppl were forced to breakup... but they still loved each other so much they even brought it into their marriage... if that was ur case then i believe ur bf still loves u very much...

but if it's something like Steven Fung n Karen Mok simply because the relationship's feeling more n more "empty"... or there was a lot of arguements in the relationship... then i believe even if u manage to get him back for now he'll leave u again once he's feeling that emptiness again... he kissed u n said that he still liked u that night was b coz everything feels so natural to do... he has done it all before... n it'd b really weird for him to b close to u but not holding or kissing u... n he might've missed u a lot coz he's used to having u in his life... but once he remembers wot it was like before history will repeat again...

anyway that's just wot i c... a lot of ppl disagrees with me hahaha... -lol anyway i hope ur r case number 1

16. babs

babs Well-Known Member

girl the guy is just using you for sex. he knows you still have feelings for him and he is taking full advantage of that. by telling you he was lying about his feelings is just giving you false hope. you two broke up for a reason. chill for a bit and see the other in fish in the sea. he's not the only man in this world.

17. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

move on. that guy seems like he just wants some booty!

18. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

He's not being honest. I think he is not worth for you to love because u can't tell which words are true or false. First he said he doesn't know if he still loves you and then when he kissed u, he said he still loves you. Can't really tell when he's telling truth.