What games do u ppl like to play? or have played and really like it

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by imp, Jan 29, 2005.

1. imp

imp Guest

Currently

sometimes Condition Source, but not very much now since school is really screwing me up

Played (and really liked)

- Far Cry
    - Half Life 2
    - Doom III

2. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

Oh man... Half Life2 rocks.
    remember Counterstrike 1.5? those were the days! now no1 plays that much...
    I havent tried Doom3 yet :| maybe we can all get hook ups in teh download section ;)

3. asdf

asdf Guest

Counter-strike was the old school game since 1.3 with Bhop! Played it, and still playing it, but unforuntly 1.6 =[.

4. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

1.6 kinda sucks eh..... since 1.6 came out. It was all Down hill for me from there. LoL. i say they should BRING BACK 1.5!!!

5. imp

imp Guest

1.5 was the best! Awp started to suck...condition source - most ppl say it suck because of the easyness in hs...but to me it's all the same...

6. Cyphinlord

Cyphinlord Guest

lmao cs nerds
    -conqueronline

7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

old school...tetris and pong..haa...and ofcourse the emulators.....supermario and metal slug...and lately quake 3...
    hahaa...

8. the old cs beta 6.7 was like when they started to add alot of new maps and new weird looking models, hostage rescue could be controlled by terrans and awp was like .5 second delay not to mention the many cool hacks that came with it. speed hack was like the bomb kill the whole team be4 the game actually started. yea i liked beta 6.7 cs then cs 1.5 the best.

games i still play are starcraft original and warcraft 3 frozen throne dota. anyone wanna either one?

9. imp

imp Guest

Starcraft haha...I used to know how to exhibit 70 dragoons in 20 mins fully upgraded with observers...but when they pulled out the "less" and "shorter-range" dragoons...it started to suck...and I stopped playing...but yeah it was games of all time! I think I lost my cd haha

10. Dark

Dark Guest

I'm actually currently playing WoW. Pretty nice game ^_^

11. yrael

yrael Guest

I play WoW with Dark, oh no!

12. imp

imp Guest

is there a way to hack the subscription fee lol

13. sci616

sci616 Guest

Hmm wc3 frozen is what im generaly playing on my computer pluse my game cube when i have the motivation gatta love rpg's

14. Moki

Moki Guest

do u play dota too?

15. sci616

sci616 Guest

Hmm yeah i can play a mean game of dota if i have the motivation. How many people on this forum play warcraft 3 we should all get together sometime lol

16. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

my current favorite game is splinter cell 2. i would be 3 but i havent played it yet. i wish i had the knife..

17. Knoctur_nal

ghost recon

18. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

oh man i was soo into delta force. i love going around with a sniper rifle and taking out everyone from a distance as i walk around. has anyone played any recent ones? i heard black hawk down was crap

19. Knoctur_nal

esp with the cheats!!!!!!

20. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

i love cheats! but with delta force the only cheat you will need is ammo. i hate shooting sparingly