what happen to top quality games

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by bruisel33, May 16, 2006.

1. bruisel33

bruisel33 Member

the xbox 360 has been out for like 6 months and i'm not blown away by the games like i was would the first xbox and halo. i feel like im getting my leg pulled by the evil microsoft.

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

time will tell..just gota wait...

3. jonyblayze

jonyblayze Active Member

that's what usually happens when u rush a system just to get it out first. look at what happened to the dreamcast. plus their stupid decision to keep the old dvd format. look at all the EA sports games. they all look really nice....but they took out a bunch of modes that were great improvements on the yearly games they put out. its either that EA rushed things to get the games out, or the games with the really high end graphics took up a lot more room and they couldn't fit everything on the regular dvds. then them announcing that they're releasing a HD-DVD drive later this year to connect to a usb port on the system kinda shows that they think they made a mistake not going with a larger disc format. they say its mainly for watching dvds but I think its jus to keep from sayin "we fucked up". watch them start makin games that have to utilize the hd-dvd drive to keep up with ps3. next thing u know, that old dvd drive will be replaced with the hd one

4. astraea248

astraea248 Member

Wells That's one reason why i never got an Xbox360. I have yet seen an xbox360 game that is excellent or one that i am interested. I'm still waiting for the Nintendo Wii!!!!! and maybe PS3 if FFXIII comes out on launch day.

5. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

cant wait for halo 3

6. ic3zz

ic3zz Member

Current Games are more focused on graphics instead of gameplay. That's why almost all of them are boring. But nintendo is going to change that again with Wii

7. jonyblayze

jonyblayze Active Member

yup.. that's what psp vs DS showed, better graphics aint always everything, gotta be bout the gameplay

8. luv2288

luv2288 Active Member

That's Microsoft for you.....they're gonna lose out on the console wars anyways

9. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

lol it seems that xbow360 have TONS of sport game and after that they have Halo3... arent they going downhill now

10. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

halo three is going to rock!

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

screw 306..i want ps3

12. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    306 o_O...

anywaz PS3 is only good with there is good games
    Good Console but Bad Games = Crap

13. Xbox 306... haven't you heard... it's a whole new rework of the Xbox360... bring back the functions that they took out... so it's 306...

14. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

xbox portable soon.