?? what is lee szi kei wearing??

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by ultim8camper, Jul 30, 2008.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

ok i have realized through numerous scenes she is wearing a rudolf sweater/jumper.... why is she wearing this.... ??? it loooks incredible terrible.... imo she is a strong character and shouldn't wear a sweater /jumper like that

2. yammer

yammer Active Member

Not sure if you are referring to the scenes when she was supposed to be younger and broke up with her husband. Her hair was curly then and the clothes were of course outdated in today's standards.

I think she looks better in this series, with her hair straighter and her glasses not stand out too much. Less is always better. Just my thought.

3. ultim8camper

yh i sorta agree with you....... if u look at red aka the second wife she always wears big clothes big hair . and it shows a scent of strongness and evilness and it means shes a powerful person + her acting skills are great .... i luv her acting ... not sure if u saw ep 3 yet but while she was on the phone to lee szi kei aka ho ma shes was like acting sassy intelligent strong evil amazing... i luved that scene

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, maybe she just likes to wear that jumper, :p, but Dai Kei, doesnt really wear those Furry jackets, lol not like 2nd Wife, lol shes hte Evil one !

5. yammer

yammer Active Member

Oh! Do you mean the maroon/cranberry/burgandy color apron she wears over her clothes when she works in the bakery?

6. ultim8camper

noo not the apron ... its a jumper

7. yammer

yammer Active Member

I think Hor Ma is the loving mom who doesn't spend money on herself but on her kids, thus she became unattractive and an easy target for another woman to snatch her husband. This happens in real life all the time.

Ha Yue supposedly hopes to win best actor or supporting actor award, but honestly his character is so unlikable, ungrateful and a cheater, I doubt it would happen.

8. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

it was the nineties, back then, u don't expect her to wear a nike jacket do u?

9. ultim8camper

no but at lleast wear something that shows her character..... a rudolf red jumper shes shes just old and bit scruffy no offence but if she wore powerful clothes it would bring her character more out

10. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Actually she wear like tat, got her meaning, Hung & Grand-ma earlier address her " That Fat THing ~ Gor Keh Fei Yeh " and its related lo.. the way Ho ma wore plus her curly hair ..really fit to her names as Fat Thing..

And further more, tis time, she is not same as the role as Dai Kai ( HOG ) cos, in HOG she is the 1st wife wif as a rich lady ma.. but, tis time, she is a poor lady tat just hold a old bakery shop and need to take care of 3 children..
    so, she should wear as a fat and poor auntie lo..

i feel, its ok on their attire tis time..cos, since Ho ma is wearing cheap cheap dress.. as well.. Ah Ho alos wearing squares shirt / T-shirt to showed that he is not rich son fr the family .. and also Fala, she always in Jeans + T / jacket..
    Ah Yue, is the same too.. unless she go for job, only something different..