What is SMCN?

Discussion in 'Super Movie Cinema Nights Movie Archives' started by hadouken, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Here at CF we will be uploading a wide variety of asian movies for users to download,

We're throwing away "Friday Night Frights And Movie Nights" and renaming it to "Super Movie Cinema Nights" Because movies (Direct downloads) will not be uploaded only on Friday's but randomly uploaded any time of the day or week. This means more direct movies to download so come by and check it out! :)

All movies previously featured on the front page will eventually end up here as an archives for users to download or look over. We make no guarantees that the files will still work once they end up here but you can always make requests and we'll try to get them back. Visit often so you wouldn't miss out =P

thanks, have fun and enjoy the movies!

2. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

and to think i was going to say something about the breaking news part..but i mean..c'mon now, its not breaking news

3. sure, it'll be mixed with news. We're Currently Looking for people to help out there :bigthumb:

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

breaking new eh..how come we're only uploading asian movies..what about other movies...ya damn biased sobs......haa....j/k......asian horror flicks are the shit man.....the english versions they make are always messed up...

5. english movies are easy to find and laws are stiffer

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

u got that right...damn stiff laws on US movies.....can anyone say dvds for 5 bucks at spadina and dundas....many a trips there in the past...

7. Moki

Moki Guest

right on

8. daochich

daochich New Member

9. FongFong85

FongFong85 Active Member

hmm, I've downloaded a few movies.. but there are a few problems. The sub isn't working or I don't any sound and video

10. TvbAddict

TvbAddict Well-Known Member

u probably need the xvid codec or get a program called "VLC MEDIA PLAYER" it should work fine if u know how to load the subs

11. FongFong85

FongFong85 Active Member

ah, I dled VLC media player and it worked. thanks

12. AsianFan

AsianFan New Member

What is SMCN?

IMO, SMCN = eyeball killing time

:)

13. The Lone Moon

The Lone Moon Well-Known Member

Will there be any new movies coming up soon? ^_^

14. Steve_C

Steve_C Member

excellent, thanks for posting up what SMCN is, it really helped out this n00b

15. tsetse

tsetse Guest

yeh it works fine !

16. W-inD

W-inD Well-Known Member

lol yo does more than 90% live in toronto cuz i noe i doo:):):):)

17. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

hey, i got a question, in ANG's first post it says, here at CF, is that what the old name was!!!

18. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

OIC, CF, is Chillforums :D

19. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

i was wondering if this "SMCN" thingy is provides with new movies or just random movies?

20. Random and new we try to do both but only the good ones and you know alot of the new movies are .....