What pisses ya off?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by mingming2006, Oct 31, 2006.

1. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

any1 cn b pissed off wit the smallest things...was finkin of doin this - 2 c if it again was gona b another popular post...any1 like 2 share the worse moments in their life?

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u always ask..y don't u post about ur experiencee....well i hate skool and too much to name wat i hate..im a hater lol

3. leelee

leelee Well-Known Member

what pisses me off?
    -missing the bus because some assho had to kill themself causing the street to be blocked off
    -ppl who walk too slow in a narrow pathway
    -craappy electronics that break down right after you buy them

4. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

everything

5. Ya ever like sometimes be sittin' on that toilet righ? and when you shit, that water splash up on yo ass... doesn't that make you made righ!?

lol i couldve sworn there was already a thread like this..

6. vvyn

vvyn Member

lmao ^

not the worst moments in my life but..
    what pisses me off?
    -slow walkers
    -people who elbow me
    -people who kick my chair in the middle of lectures or movies!!!!!! just chair-kickers in general.
    -people who breathe from their mouth when they've got stinky breath!
    -loud fobs. im sorry.

7. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

I guess racists piss me off. If only they understood that without the impact of minorities the U.S. and the world would be a whole lot different and alot of everyday things they take for granted would probably not exist due to the sheer amount of influence and inventions that were created or inspired by minorities. Take for example forensic science or the stop lights that are used all over the world.

I'm sure there are others but racists came to mind.

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

omg...a raptors game and leafs game on at the same time!! that suxxx

9. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

people who blame you for every gawddamn thing that goes wrong. or tells everyone you're a blabbermouth and that you shouldn't be trusted when i slipped ONCE (and that person tells everyone everything she knows... and she knows quite a lot, considering everyone opens up to her). or blows up the smallest things out of proportion and criticises you about it.

now im not saying i hate her. i mean shes my friend and i love her to death, but really, it pisses me off. majorly.

10. boss piss me off when he tells me leaving work on time is the wrong thing to do -_-

i have ask for his permission to leave... wtf?? he didn't seem to have a problem when i worked 3 n a half hrs over time n didn't ask for his permission to leave coz he left before me!!!! arrrgggg

11. mingming2006

i jst h8 it when i argue wit me parents...its like we jst can't get along wit each other...but any other thing...yea - ppl chattin shit bout me...

12. sitorbewwi

sitorbewwi Well-Known Member

hate it when ppl think that they're so topsh.t but aren't.. argh
    and when they are continuously loud for lengthy periods of time *STAB*

13. mingming2006

lol that reminds me of when i was still in secondary school (high-school) i knew a friend hu used to chat so much ...n when he was talkin - he used to spit @ da same tym..but now since we've all gone college, we dont really see each other often..but still keep contact none the less ;)

14. dragoonfury06

dragoonfury06 Member

people who are cocky and think they are hella sick, posers, they piss me off
    ppl who are in the way and ppl who dont have a brian

15. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

greediness and fakers really piss me off...okay better not get me started or else i can't stop lol.

16. Lawlrence

Lawlrence Member

Stupid people in the movie theathers that sit behind you, that laugh like idiots when the parts not even that funny, kick your chair, or just keep on talking...

17. gday

gday Well-Known Member

haha ur gonna think i complain too much however...what pisses me off.. includes;

late ppl
    people who dont bother even trying ie. lazy ppl
    i hate people dont sying hi when they know u and see u
    i dont like people who state the obvious like..'oh u cut ur hair?'
    i hate fake ppl
    !!! thats it for now i cant think of more at the moment ill bb!

18. gday

gday Well-Known Member

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH im so pist offfffffffffffffffffffff i just accidently closed my download... dont u hate it when u have dl one episode of a series but at the last minute just as it goes up to 99% u acicentdliy close it? SO ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYY now i have to re dl it again...man this is the 3rd time in a row.................................................

19. leelee

leelee Well-Known Member

i ahte how the weak are given special privilages. i ahte how ppl let a handicap person bud to the front of the line. if they have a wheelchair, it doesn;t mean they can;t wait in line. like, if it was a very old lady with a lot of stuff in her basket its okay, but wheelchair no. we can help them by opening the door for them, but i dont think ppl should give them special treatment. pissed at the ppl who do give them sepcial privileges.

20. leelee

leelee Well-Known Member

also. i ahte it when the prof screws up ur mark. and then i contact them to change it, they agree to it and then in the end, the mark is unchanged.

i have more stuff that pisses me off but its time to left for skool. the bus pisses me off. everytime im early, the bus is late, but everytime im on time, the bus is late.