What you think about the ending?

Discussion in 'The Price of Greed 千謊百計' started by driver2250, Jan 17, 2007.

1. driver2250

driver2250 Active Member

i was surpise and shock at the end-shock -shock-huh?

2. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

I don't think it was good at all. The ending came too quick. They dragged it before but at the end, it was just too quick.. like when all the people dies, well the villains. They didn't tell what happened to Vivien, Kate's mother & brother. It's like whatever happened to them? I got really confused and think it's crap. I think Kate's son comes back to her at the end because of the what the scene with a boy on the train but I'm not sure. There's just too many unanswered questions.

3. lynxd

lynxd Well-Known Member

I don't like the ending!

The part where all the bad guys died at once made sense to me, I didn't feel it was too quick, but I thought the ending was left open-ended (like many series TVB has nowadays). Like what happened to the brother? He never came back? Did Bosco & Kate marry at the end? What happened to Shirley and their mother?! I'm ASSUMING Kate was able to reunite with her son, then what? Haha I think I just said what KandyKidx just said too xP

4. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

I guess TVB really wanted to just end everything at episode 20 like whatever ~_~ What I really didn't like was the pairing at the end T_T But oh well

5. Dokk

Dokk Active Member

Gah, i didn't like the end also! Villains die too quick, as posted above. Though the last scene with Sammul was hilarious, when Kate told them 'Go ahead, hang him'. LOL

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

whos this seires ened? i only watched the first 4 eps

7. ktvb

ktvb Member

20 episodes all together (is that what you were asking?)

I just finished watching the series. I didn't like how Vivien doesn't realise what a mistake it was for her to fall for Sammul. Doesn't seem like she cares about her husband anymore (i know he's dead, but still..)

Weird how they had that weird music and then the villains randomly getting killed. Were they all killed by Sammul? I wasn't too sure..I'm sure Sammul mucked up the car and the leader and girl died because of the breaks.

Only satisifiying thing was Bosco ending up with Kate ^^ I thought Bosco would ned up with Shirley which I really did not want to see ^^

Overall, I liked the the second half of the series more than the first half.

8. Darice

Darice Well-Known Member

i dont like the ending ...i dont like how bosco is match up with that girl..and how that girl never found her son..the ending make me guessing alot..

9. taisetsu

taisetsu New Member

I didn't like the ending a lot of questions weren't answered. but it was a good series. They just crammed too much stuff into the last episode

10. swtboyazn

swtboyazn New Member

well regarding the killing of the villians that ktvb made, most of the villians were clearly killed by the General, since most of those killers were his lackeys. as far was the ending goes...wtf?!?!@#?@$@#$@#

they spend so much time on developing all these characters and relationships, but they don't give us any closure. its not like this series is going to have a sequel, so i don't understand the ending at all. sigh.

11. angeli2o4

angeli2o4 Member

endingg

i dun think the ending was that great... even in the end that guy still don't regret what he did and the womens are just so stupid... He hit her and punch her n made her have a miscarriage but she still tell him to leave... -_-

12. victorlg88

victorlg88 Well-Known Member

It was weak. Even his death doesn't make up for all the wrongs he committed.

13. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

the endin was soo crappy i HATE it!
    it might be just me cuz i wwatched the endin be4 i actually am suppose to watch it(watched it when i was suppose to be watchin ep15) anyways i think the endin was horrible!...
    i think Bosco should of been with Shirley??( i forgot her name) insead of the other girl.....

14. MaiYingZhao

MaiYingZhao Member

i think it ended too soon, i was hoping that his sister can talk again =[

15. Jimmo

Jimmo Well-Known Member

Psh I was lost when they suddenly were listening to a Christmas tape thing?. and then people started dieing LOL... Um... ok... What was on that Tape?. I wanted them to clear that up. And the worst is that what happened to Kate's Mother and Brother... Last but not least DOES THE KID COME BACK?? lol.. Thats all I have to say. Wow what a rushed ending.

16. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

yup, the ending wasnt too good, the gang memebers died too quickly but it seemed the trickesters got tricked...lol that plot was good

17. sweet-apple

sweet-apple Active Member

guess is another ending i don't like, always like that with tvb serie, is supposed to be an ending, but still some unanswered questions

18. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

it was a little bit rushed but the ending was a great close to a GREAT series. Bosco was able to bring down the Cheaters by playing a psychological ploy which fits with the story. I actually LIKED how they didn't explicity show Kate ending up with her son...why?? because it fits into the theme of the story...BOTH Bosco and Shirley were separated from the family but were able to lead normal lives because of Kingdom. From what we saw, Kate's little boy also had great foster parents already, so IT DIDN"T MATTER! THe part when Shirley reveals her wish was just soo touching!

19. tvb4ever

tvb4ever Member

the ending was just filled with unanswered questions. at times it was confusing. this series wasn't the best and it wasn't the worst. Overall, it was ok!!

20. azndemon228

azndemon228 Member

i must say the ending was pretty bad, was left wide open, had to watch a few scences in the last chapter to even connect it all together oh well its just a show that i can watch so i can procrastinate on other things :p