What's the most annoying thing ur sibling does?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by gigi_gucci, May 1, 2007.

1. gigi_gucci

gigi_gucci Member

okay, for me these are things that annoy me the MOST about my sister.

1.) she steals my clothes, cds, books, makeup, and jewelery without asking and takes them to college with her. so whenever i want to wear, listen, or read something its always GONE because she takes it with her n without asking!!

2.) she has a computer of her own, with internet access but still uses my computer and d/ls chinese dramas off it giving me all these pop-ups/viruses -bash

T.T AHHH SO FRUSTRATING!!!! -doh

sorry i had to rant lol

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

^1. Do what she does... Borrow HER clothes, books, make up, cd, jewellery without asking.
    2. Password-protect >.<

I used to have a brother we were pretty close... Watched movies together, played games, went fishing... I miss him soooooooo much coz now that he's grown up, got a gf and works in another state, we hardly interact anymore.

3. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

my siblings dun annoy me anymore.. over that phase

tip: enjoy those annoying moments while you can.. cos they will soon be only part of your memories in time to come.. -lol

4. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

^ so true. When you are young, you think of as aggravation, when you get old and dont see each other that much, you'll miss those times.

5. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

1. they tell your parents stupid things u done..

6. gigi_gucci

gigi_gucci Member

i tried doing that but she doesnt care >.< i like the password protect idea tho -clapclap

7. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

^If she doesn't care you borrowing her stuff, then you should try to be as 'generous' as her :D After all, caring is sharing right? I know it's annoying when sometimes it's those NEW stuffs you bought that you haven't even used yet... So keep those locked somewhere in ur drawer.

8. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Sometimes when my sis borrows my stuff (make up w/e) she dont put it back where she got it and sometimes when she borrows my accesoires I wanna use but she already took it

9. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Bringing girls home to do the dirty, and me having to eat breakfast with them the next morning.

Using up all the bandwidth to download video games he'll never play. Giving me expensive birthday presents, and then asking me for money to pay for them.

When I sell stuff on ebay, I use his account and he sometimes keeps the money I make.

10. Whahaha... LOL.... aww dude that is soo wrong... n so awkward... god damn... you should jus try to ignore them n eat somewhere else...

11. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Yeah, I usually try to eat fast and leave. He only comes home like twice a month though.

12. haha.. do the girls ever try to talk to you?? -sick2

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

everything!!!! piss me off

14. reno

reno Well-Known Member

dun haf one to annoy me ><
    im missing out on all the fun!! =(

15. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

takes out the stress on people around, especially me and especially when exams roll around and when i'm just trying to say something, i get cut off or a very aggravated response. >:l

16. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

most annoying thing:

- going into my room
    - asking me for help when im busy
    - nicking all my stuff
    - toys everywhere on the floor
    - vacummed the floor and they making a big mess
    - won't shut up
    - keep arguing

17. effxiikc

effxiikc Well-Known Member

my brother is a lil messy...but i can be too sometimes

18. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

when they go through my stuff without asking but thats a long time ago

19. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

Yells too much
    Being to nosy
    Put words in my mouth giving people the wrong idea
    Invite the guy I don't like over XD

20. Vishnu Evo

Vishnu Evo Active Member

He takes everything I do for him for granted. In return he does nothing. He's so lazy....