What's your best prank?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by setshiro, Apr 25, 2013.

1. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

So a friend comes to crash at our house and is sleeping in our room mate's room. While he's passed out we tie boat ropes between his door and my other room mate's door and the front door. We then put a piece of wood to block the window from opening. Turned heat down and no toilet paper. Now we're going to leave for a couple hours to get beers.

I'm bored so haha...anyway, post your best pranks you've done!

P.S. Party at my new place in Toronto again tomorrow. PM for address/invite.

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Tell us what happen afterwards ;).

3. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

They're going to return to find the house engulfed in flames and their friend dead, because he was trapped in the burning house and couldn't get out. No offense, but that "friend" seriously needs to find himself a better class of drinking buddies.

4. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

LOL.....he woke up before we left but he panicked so we let him out.

5. Piggywings

Piggywings Member

when me and my friend went to the forest to go for a walk then some all dressed in black came up and started to chase the shit out of us. In that moment I thought i was gonna get raped and killed and run the shit out of me with my friend. Then that dude behind stopped chasing and laughed pretty hard, turns out it was my bro...