What's your favourite Nintendo Wii game?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Spartacus, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Spartacus

Spartacus Member

Let's share what's the best game u have played so far?

Which game gives u the best body workout.. ?-cool

2. DuchSauce

DuchSauce Well-Known Member

Ray man Raving Rabids. Looking forward to Smash Brothers, and Mario Galaxy.

3. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Twilight Princess was good, but it's over too fast.

Wario Ware is good for party, so is Rayman... But I don't really like neither. Though Rayman win by a sliver of margin (because it has multi-player mode unlike the survival mode of Wario Ware)

Looking forward to playing Super Paper Mario which is currently sitting next to my TV :D And of course Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evi Umbrella Chronicle -devil

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

im a huge fan of Wii Bowling lol

5. hiake

^ Oh yeah, totally forgot about Wii Sport (as you don't actually have to BUY it...)

Love the tennis... but it's so difficult to increase tech points once you go pro =_=b and opponents are less difficult if you play left handed... somehow...

6. DuchSauce

wii tennis is fun, still can't get any kick/slice on the ball though,

7. hiake

... If you are a tennis player, try to flick your wrist (which you usually don't do in a real game) when you are holding the Wii mote, that get you more control and speed on the hit...

Not a tennis player myself, but seeing that most people got too conscious of their arms moving around...

8. DuchSauce

Thanks for the tip, I am a real life tennis player, my friend told me to curl my wrist as my mii hits the ball to make it kick to the right. I'll try your way.

Did anyone get Wii Play? The controls are so sensitive.

9. hiake

I didn't like the implementation of a few game on Wii Play. The air hockey thing? I just can't do it properly with the turning the Wiimote thing =_=b same goes for the stamping thing...

Shooting and cow race are great though :D

10. DuchSauce

yea, and tanks is fun too, but ping-pong is hard because i spaz. -_-''

11. hiake

Tank is fun, though I have trouble getting past like level 15 or something...

Ping Pong is great, it's a matter of concetration... once you get the 100 rally thing it's easy playing against your friends :p

12. aZn-BoNnEr

aZn-BoNnEr Well-Known Member

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Super Paper Mario.

13. hiake

OT: To those who plays Twilight Princess --

Which part (singular) of the game is your favourite? Who's your favourite character?

Me, I love the desert dungeon where you get the spinner :D Though the prop is kind of weak (not that useful on a regular basis)

Favourite character is cursed Midna (adore her meanness LOL), though wolf link comes a close second ;)

14. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

New Super Mario Bros ROCKZZZZ!

15. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

I would say bowling and tennis, i'm having more fun with the wii then the ps3.

16. DuchSauce

I haven't played my wii much, its more of a group/party console.

17. reno

reno Well-Known Member

yeah tennis gets hard/boring after a while
    lose 1 point in a game, and u aready go down in skill level ><

and i still can't get the side spin working properly
    its always fun against friends, doesn't work well against computer tho

rayman is enjoyable, while with friends
    tho must admit, its painful after a while... guess it shows how unfit i am... lol

18. doubleblanks

doubleblanks Well-Known Member

tennis is fun with friends but i suck a bowling, everytime i bowl, it always seems to curve to the left. i try so many different ways and still it curves.

I aim to the right and it curves to the left into the gutter missing all the pins!!!!!
    any tips?

19. hiake

@reno: What skill level are you at (for tennis)???

I am brushing up my left hand ^+++^ around 800 ish I think... not PRO yet. But I kind of gave up right hand since it got SO hard after you gone PRO =_=b and I am lazy...

@doubleblanks: I have the same problem with you, I consciously try not to lean on my right side too much when I bowl (since my arm will then swing to the left if I do...) it kind of helps... but it's difficult to describe @_@b sorry >_<b

20. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

Rayman and Super Monkey Balls have some cool party games. Madden mini games are really fun with 4 people as well.

I like Wii Sports a lot... Currently 1800+ with my right hand in tennis. You can do slices, lobs, forward and backspins, etc in Wii tennis actually.

~1450 in Golf (last time I played golf, I got a -4 on the 9 hold course with a chip in and I only got a +2 in rating :| )
    ~1200 in Bowling

Haven't played the other games long enough to level off at a skill level yet.

I'll have to try my left hand at some of this stuff sometime.