Where's Bobby

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by rddata, Jun 28, 2008.

1. rddata

rddata New Member

Where's Bobby?

#1 rddata, Jun 28, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Bobby's still around...

but i guess they focusing more on the other characters...Like Charmaine, Kevin an Frankie
    but bobby's still around

3. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Yeh, he was the main focus in the 1st one as this is a forensics series, dnt like how charmaine became the main focus, in that case, they should have just made this into a cop series. Soooo annoying, if they dnt put things right in the next one (if they do a next one) im just not gona follow anymore.

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

yer they kinda focused on the triangle more in this series, but Bobby is still around heaps,

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i kinda like bobby with the serious look, hes so smart and professional ^_^

i mean its nice once in a while bobby take on different roles, he cant be funny all the time!

6. xxarronxx

xxarronxx Active Member

I noticed that too they were focusing more on the other characters in Forensic Hero II than in Forensic Hero lol but I liked his character well actually all his characters he play i like his funny characters more lol

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

There are some funny element along with Booby's seriousness in FH2. He's acting is so good

8. gkittyxx

gkittyxx Member

i like the fact that bobby wasnt so prominent in this one, gave a chance for kevin and charmaine to step in

9. kv08

kv08 Member

yeah bobby didnt really get much of a mojor role in this series. maybe because they wanted to focus on kevin and frankie more same as what they did to yoyo she was abroad for most of the series cos they wanted to make charmaine the main one this time. maybe in fh3 sharon will be a main charecter aswell.

10. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

haha bobby is funny with his jokes, round body and shaved head