which one is your Favorite fast food chains

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by Kooslee, May 17, 2007.

1. Kooslee

Kooslee Well-Known Member

Just wondering among all the popular fast food chains which one is your favorite?-bigclap I don't know if Noodle and Company could be count as one.

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

popeye's...one of my favs

3. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

mine would probably be Burger King. although that weird king person scares the hell out of me, i still like the food. especially the fries.:D

4. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

subway... kinda healthy :p

5. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

um...prefer KFC to McD's..

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

im a big fan of KFC popcorn chicken and their fries... but i only eat fast food like once a month cuz it wreaks havok on my skin

7. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

same here..but i normally go for the twister..

8. Vinnie_boy

Vinnie_boy Well-Known Member

i wont be able to tell you which one's i like cos i dont think i do like any but i can tell you which ones i dont like!! and that is the dreaded McD's!!! The co-founder of obesity

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

harveysssssssss

10. xixi

xixi Well-Known Member

can never resist a nice sandwich from subway...

11. pizza hut :p cant really find that anymore in the netherlands tho :( so now its mcdonalds

12. swiss chalet take out... restaurant style fast food =D

13. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I thought there's another thread on this already??? But I am too lazy to dig it up now -_-2

My favourite??? None. I don't like fast food on principle, but if I have to choose... McD's fish bun (fillet-o-fish) and Popeye biscuit is the best :p

And yeah, pizza hut in Hong Kong :9

14. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

burger king whooper...the best

15. OMG popeye biscuits are heavenly... -lol

16. hiake

I know :p But if the OP includes non fast-food, the Red Lobster biscuits are heavenly too :9 But yeah, it also depends which Red Lobster you visit, some of them are just... BAD.

17. lol i dont think there IS any red lobsters in markham... at least i cant think of one lol

only one is on yonge, north of steeles... far lol

18. hiake

The one I usually go to is on Sheppard... But yeah, don't think there's one in Markham...

Another great chain non-fast food place: Milestone :D

Love their salad and Calamari... and pasta and dessert (Jabara chocolate cake!!!)

19. omg... milestone... went to the one on highway 7 and warden... its good lol

and also, you know in the old markham? theres a restaurant called aldante, and DAMN its a GREAT high end restaurant, and SUCH GOOD FOOD!!! i dont usually eat pasta at restaurants, but this one is the best i must say....

20. hiake

Old Markham??? Do you mean like Markham road/Main street north of HWY 7???

Or Unionville main street??? @_@bbb

The Japanese restaurant on Markham north of HWY 7 called Tsukiji is REALLY good, LOVE their fresh uni there (sea urchin) :p

Talking about food, you sure know about Cora's right??? I didn't like the one next to the Milestone you just talked about... too crowded and the service is SLOOOOW :(