Which Part Do you think is the most funny?

Discussion in 'Men Don’t Cry (Evil Kin) - 奸人堅' started by zelda, Oct 21, 2007.

1. zelda

zelda Active Member

This show is a bit funny well his name already stupid lol ... but his acting is real good and is pretty hilirious

I just started watching this series my favorite part is when the girl bits the tree lol ...

which part do you think is the most funny?

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i don't find anything funny yet..but hopefully later. :) To Catch the Uncatchable is funny. XD

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

actually! omg i just finished episode 14, and towards the end, where 阿嬸 holds the 寶貝,

Dayo Wong: "哇~個寶貝咁細嫁?~"
    Benz Hui: "係呀~李蓮英個寶貝係咁細嫁~~"

that's pretty funny. xDD

4. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i love the part where everyone thought Evil Kin would've died because of the murder accusation he's landed into, so Master wong and his students started preparing paper offerings and altar for him.
    He retaliated by drawing his master and seniors' names on the paper dolls and house ROTFLMAO!!!!

5. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I thought when Dayo dressed up as a woman to blackmail that dentist...That part was so hilarious...You could see Dayo's sidekick laughing as he took the pictures

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

LOL! that was funny too. xD

7. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

haha...that was hilarious...if i was the dentist..i would of had to see a doctor or sumthin after...cuz i would of prebably felt sick or a bit crazy...haha-lol

8. aznbabie51o

aznbabie51o Active Member

ahahaha that part was hella hilarious especially when Evil Kin drew on the doll that represented the BUCK TOOTH girl LOL n he was like kekekekke LOL

9. yippoisthebest

tanks everyone 4 da episode

10. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

in episode 11 when the uncle tell the temple staff to lie to Dayo and ge said each bamboo stick has the same number. he say "Number" in english.

11. saikira

saikira Well-Known Member

the parts when he says the quotes^^

btw can someone put up a list of quotes that he said

12. JackyXJai

JackyXJai Member

The quotes for sure...forgot which epis where this guy he steals jenny's bra and throw it over to the next bathroom and cripple leg dude got it and the drama started which they are blamein it on each in front of the see fu while dayo was singin n shit making it wrost so jokes lols

13. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

the most funny bit i think is the part in the begining where ar kin tricks the girl to bit on to the wooden pole. haha its so funny.