White Guy Steals Girl From Chinese Guy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shinobi, May 11, 2014.

1. [video=youtube;VsAABpjEy5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAABpjEy5U[/video]

why gotta film him like that -cry2

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Man that was awkward for that Asian guy! Watched that video Hadouken posted and read the description. Sort of agree. If the guy liked him then she wouldn't even treat him like that by actin the way she is.

3. I'm not sure which is more cringy: watching this poor bastard be completely at a loss, or the comments on PUA/gaming lol.

4. PBPsti

PBPsti Well-Known Member

wonder if an asian dude does the same thing as the white guy, would that be ok....

5. had a situation happen where we went with a group of friends and one of our friend was pissed drunk.. she was frenching a random guy in the middle of the dance floor so we had to pull her away..

6. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

i'm sorry for your loss shino, but you shouldn't post personal videos :trollface2:

7. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Don't matter what skin color, there was clearly a winner and loser here!

8. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;9_ZzU24DxV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZzU24DxV0[/video]

9. lol wtf? thats some serious random ish..

10. Lolllll

11. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

HK guys need to STEP IT UP

12. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

that girl is a slut. any random guy could nail her. she just wanted white meat that night.

13. I've actually been in kind of that situation.. But there was no white people involved.. These creepy ass Asian guys was relentlessly following these two Asian girls that was part of our group. So, I had to step in and basically pretended I was both their boyfriend lol..

Seriously those guys was following them to the bathroom and was waiting for them when they came out, so I just pulled both of them away. Dudes at the club are creepy and as clarified in video 2 that guy wasn't even her boyfriend. Although the white guy did seem to take advantage of the situation..

14. threesite

threesite New Member

15. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

easy come , easy go

16. baymoe

baymoe New Member

That was pretty awkward.