Why do other ethnic group view chinese drivers as the worst drivers?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by Deevusone, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Deevusone

Deevusone Member

Please give us your opinion to why other ethnic ppl think that chinese ppl are the worst drivers, especially chinese women?

#1 Deevusone, Jul 31, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  2. sean222

sean222 Well-Known Member

many of them don't read english and nvr like to follow rules, its too easy to get a license these days and everyone ends up driving

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

if u come to toronto and go to pmall parking lot u will know why

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

pmall as in Pacific Mall? Lol I remember it got raided like 3 times rofl

5. haun

haun Well-Known Member

Where did you guys get that assumption? I have never heard about that in my area and all the adults I know are really good drivers, except for my friends. They are crazy drivers.

6. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

^ You should see my mom drive :p

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

yo man..im serious about the parking......fuking chinese ppl take ur spot..or they just turn whenever they want wherever they want....don't know wat a STOP sign is...doing w/e just to get a spot

8. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

@khaotic you should see my GRANDMOTHER drive...she's 70+ and still drives around...crazy driver she is....her car ends up twice as much as bumps and scratches...

9. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Maybe not worse, but more agressive.

10. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

Lol, so true. Its friggen crazy there during the weekend, they dash all over the friggen place, i almost got hit just week ago >:(

anyways, i think its maybe cause majority of em dont read English and umm.. i dunno xD
    btw, im get scared when my dad drives

11. Deevusone

Deevusone Member

i honestly think it's b/c they're all new immigrants coming from a place where having a car is considered a extreme luxury item than a necessity, hence newbie drivers!!

12. Kachi_no_Kemuri

Kachi_no_Kemuri Well-Known Member

Next time you see a news report on a car accident, tell me whether its a Chinese or another race.

.....i'll be waiting for ure answer

13. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

^ yea lots of accidents are other races beside asians. i see a lot of mexican ppl who can't drive for shit. also white too.

14. lanbexx

lanbexx Member

one of the reason's is probably the idea that chinese drivers cant understand english, and use that as part of an excuse for a reason for bad driving. plus they were the first asian immigrant group and the easiest to target cause of their looks (you cant exactly yell at an italian if u cant recognize him)

nowadays, i think its because theyre kind of used to chinese driving habits where if you dont chase for a spot, you're likely to get stuck in traffic for forever.

and lastly, cause we chinese dont take shit from anyone

15. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

well... is quite hard to get a driving license in Hong Kong... (Mainly thing is hard to pass the test lol)

Not sure about this in China though... guess they may be go easy on them for some unknown reasons...

:(

16. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

whao...my grandma is 70+ and shes at home on the computer...lol

ppl should see Thailand's traffic...last time ive been there...crazy...

17. xstarBURST

xstarBURST Well-Known Member

Where i live Richmond is where the worst drivers are and from what my dad told me its mostly the hongers. I don't know myself since i never experienced a problem, except for one time when i was trying to turn and this lady comes up besides me and goes ahead >______>

18. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

as much of them are like that in driving same thing when u argue with them no reasoning as long as they get what they want they do anything

19. doodode

doodode Member

thats is such bull. People that say that Chinese people don't know how to drive haven't been to Taiwan. lol. Trust me. I'm from there.

20. weezelskeezel

weezelskeezel Well-Known Member

i've heard this before but i never believed it.. i've never driven in hk but those bus drivers have skills to be driving the way they do and still be safe! mostly i think good driving has to do with age than race cause there's hella dumbass kids with new licenses and can't drive for shit