Wii games

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by golfgod, Mar 19, 2009.

1. golfgod

golfgod Member

Hi all, I have had my wii for over a year now, i am actually bored with the games i have, tiger woods golf and several other that involves using the remote to simulate hand movements. Has anyone come across a good wii game that simulates actual movements that they think it is worth buying. Oh dont buy amf bowling, waste of money, the original wii sport bowling is actually better than the amf bowling

2. subaruuu:D

subaruuu:D Active Member

um i would say..
    mario and sonic at the olympic games but its pretty old now.
    theres a lot of movement in that one, kinda gets tiring.

3. wlk1297

wlk1297 Member

golfgod, I have the same problem too.

4. aznsadbaby

aznsadbaby Active Member

zack and wiki is good =] but hard to find -____-"

5. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

If there are good games for the wii , I would like to know too. Nintendo is releasing too little games like they did with the gc and n64 and most of the ones they did release gets boring really easily.

6. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

i have a wii, but i dont play on it. the only games i actually spent long periods playing was Zelda: Twilight Princess. Clocked up 72 hours in completing that game in 2 weeks. Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Budokai 3, spent a month in unlocking and getting everything and Pro Evolution 2008 which is fun and doing the Career Challenge. Other than that, i dont play on it and its been months since I last touched it.

7. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

DBZ...I was disappointed by the online battle, no one goes on there...

8. fashionkitty

fashionkitty Member

mario & luigi olympic games is really good,
    raving rabbid 2 tv party.... is just funny, good one if u have lots of friends.