Wii Strip

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], May 17, 2008.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

From Wii Fit to Wii Strip?
    At-Home Stripper-Pole Maker Is Working on Wii Game
    By ASHLEY PHILLIPS

Peekaboo, a company that specializes in temporary at-home stripper polls, including one endorsed by Carmen Electra, announced this week that it's developing a strip aerobics game for the Wii.

"Peekaboo is pleased to confirm that it is in talks to develop a game for the Nintendo Wii that meets mainstream demand for the fun and fitness benefits of pole dancing," the company said in an e-mailed statement. "Peekaboo and its partners are focused on using Wii-friendly hardware to make aerobic pole dancing instantly accessible just as 'Guitar Hero' did for rock'n'roll."

Electra will not be involved in the game, according to the company.

"It would be natural for the platform. … That's the Wii's strength," said Rob Enderle, a Silicon Valley analyst. "If you wanted to create a stripper poll game, this would be the system you'd target."

[​IMG]

Destined to be the next big thing hahahhaha

2. wii strength.. lol carmen electra always endorsing stripping..

this might sell more than Wii Fit.. -rotfl

3. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Quite a lot of people do it as a healthy sport

at my uni they run courses on pole dancing just as another sport to take up and do in the spare time

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Wow, amazing concept

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol i would love to see girls doing this :naughty: wouldnt mind them if they're glued to the wii all day =P

6. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

very amazing concept but will def. take quite a while to design though, but if they manage it, it would be soooo popular and fun!

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh rele, thats interesting but then again at uni, there is a club for basically everything.

8. lol i wish my uni had that club.... i would be the official session video recorder..... XD

9. exiled

exiled Well-Known Member

thats quite an interesting concept i guess. i guess it would be fun to look at girls while playing this game. i dunno if a guy would play this game. if guys do play this game i hope i never see one.