Wiifit

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by bbes, Apr 15, 2008.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

Nintendo seems to be releasing a new game with remote control. It's called the wiifit and is there to make ppl lose weight.
    What do u think of it?

2. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

it isn't too bad i have the japanese version of the game...its kinda fun but like with all ninteno games the novelty effect of the game kinda just wore off as the days went by with it

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

its out already wah. it seems gd for exercise, encouraging obese people to lose weight cos they don't need to go to the gym which many worry about in the first place cos for some reason u never find obese ppl in gyms, always ppl who are already skinny or ppl who are muscular.

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Hey, that would be a awesome game to help you lose weight. A very good idea, it actually motivates people to exercise.

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

its awesome to lose weight but how much weight can it hold lol that thing it looks like some people can break it

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol This Looks like an American 'fat' peoples game =P lol The Wii loves to get people moviing ^^ Stupid xbox and ps3, not interactive enough like the Wii =P

7. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

Trust the Japense to come up with something like that. The Wii is already tons interactive, definitely way better then sitting on the couch and just pushing buttons on a controller.

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye exactly what i thought, its very original, better than those stupid fitness videos i think, cos with this u can monitor progress and stuff.

9. i heard it was actually quite fun, but i think i would rather go the gym since i need to gain weight not lose it hahaha

10. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

i want one!!

11. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

i thought it's out of stock. i'm looking for one as well, but can't find it anywhere

12. dmogg29

dmogg29 Active Member

Whatever gets people to work out I guess.

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

its out in the UK now and is £70. that is one hell of an expensive game, then again i guess the wiifit controller costs a bit and has to be durable.

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

whats better than wiifit, go to the gym and stop playing video games. I think that would help one lose more weight lol... or get a treadmill/ run around the block, also better way for exercising if you're shy to go to gym.

15. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

US people have to wait its going to be a i think sometime in may to get it...but like everybody is saying its probably best to just get your lazy ass out to the gym

16. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye but then again if ur too fat, its prob better to start with the wiifit as too much exercise (overexertion) is bad for u.

17. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

i can't work out at gym .. always meet someone i know and end up chit chatting more than working out.

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

now thats a first. never heard of that reasoning before. can't u just be running on a treadmill and chatting to someone.

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

if your fat doing tai chi would be better or just like easy exercises haha....Video games is not a good way to lose weight period. It's just not gonna work cause eventually you are gonna play something else and do nothing lol.

20. salcha4u

salcha4u Active Member

Hahahaha how stupid. I can't believe people have to actually depend on video games to exercise. Whatever floats their boat though. I mean, not that hard to start a diet and take a run outside.

But I like a good workout, so I'll probably get this game for the heck of it. I'll have marathons with my friends lol.