Winner!!!

Discussion in 'Asian Millionstar II - 亞洲星光大道2' started by AC0110, Jun 21, 2010.

1. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

I think he totally deserve it.. He sang extremely well, I'm surprise he only beat the girl by a bit...
    I didn't think the girl should even be 2nd (maybe 3rd), but their marking scheme is messed up anyways...

*Notice I didn't put any names b/c I don't know any of their names ^^

2. wilsont06

wilsont06 Well-Known Member

If you watch the guy again, he messed up on the lyrics more than once in the final song. He was lucky, the judges were more generous this time in the champion battle. That, said I think this series is soooo much better than the TVB one. There is some serious talent in the top 6 in the show. The girl that got second place really hit the last song onthe mark. I was enjoying every bit of it. Try listening to it and then listen to the original singer.

3. Silent111

Silent111 Well-Known Member

I think season 2 lacked a bit of the star power from season 1. Also, it looks like season 3 has some pretty good contestants.

And wouldn't fan voting throughout the competition be better? I mean right now it seems like it's really just the judges making all the decisions.

4. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

Season 3 contestants seem to be a lot more experience then season 2 contestants. Wasn't really a fan of anyone onn Season 2 hence many missed episodes.

5. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

The winner deserve it, but i don't really like it, i prefer Sunny ... Anyway, the ASM2 is not really good compare to the first one and the third one :) So dosen't matter who won :)