Without a leg

Discussion in 'Burning Flame III - 烈火雄心III' started by bvballer, Aug 6, 2009.

1. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

hmm... i wonder wat is bf3 is gonna be like in the end when wong hei got his leg cutted off? Without his leg, wong hei isnt really that important in bf3 anymore

2. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

I think kevin, bosco, and wong hei will put out a fire at the ending, so i guess wong hei will get a new leg.

3. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

i jus finished 24...it does seem really sad to lose a leg like that....i cant imagine what i would do...

4. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

well... of course its sad to loss a leg but think of it... do you want to live or die? there are lot of ppl out there that dont have limps and can still accomplish alot of things.

DKNY mentioned wong hei putting out a fire in the end? i dont think he would be a qualified fire man even with a fake leg.

AND... i think wong hei is really stupid and annoying in this series, so he deserves to loss his leg. yes... i know im mean, but he is

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

that's true.. he probably had that anger in real life against kevin and so directors scripted this to ruin him. hahha..

6. bvballer

wat a stupid way to lose a leg thou, driving a car chasing after a girl and get in an accident

7. lovetvb

lovetvb Well-Known Member

Well, I think Wong Hei 's Character is messed up. First of all, I think TVB put Wong Hei into sleep is to "cut" production cost. WHo knows? May be they paying too much to hire WOng Hei. Secondly , his character is too much into Love and Relationship kind of things. C'mon, Fire Fighter.... do you see any more big drama on recuse, fire etc after TVB put Wong Hei into idle ? No ! Without Wong Hei, everything is in peace..no fire, no rescue I guess.. :D

8. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

TVB is messed up burning flame is all about Wong Hei... but in this one he gets ths most minor role of all which draged down all the ratings. the whole damn world knows everyone watches it for wong hei and the firefighting... but rite now theres been NOTHING! soo boring no action. all this love crap

it defeats the purpose onces wong hei cant firefight any more cuz of the leg

9. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

i think they should have just left wong hei out of burning flame 3. yes he was the main character in the first one, doesnt mean he have to be in all the upcoming ones after that.

wong hei acting is not as good as the first, and there are more better lookin actors that can take on the burning flame role.

10. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

shallow

tbh, w/o him, TVB won't even dare to shoot this series cuz they know viewers are expecting wong hei. it seems like u only watch dramas where good looking actors & actress are in.

11. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Firefighting with a prosthetic doesn't fit in my mind. I don't mean to discriminate but I just can't see him being as physically fit with a prosthetic. I don't know how advanced they are now (if they're all like that super sprinter guy with super blade things for legs), but I guess we'll just have to see if he even does get his leg cut off. I know he made up his mind to stay alive and go with the surgery but maybe they discover it's unnecessary or something.

12. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

For safety reasons, having a prosthetic limp might cause problems in a fire so I don't see Wong Hei going into burning buildings anymore but maybe in a certain given reason for the plot to move forward, since this is still a drama.

13. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

He is damn stubborn and annoying thats what you get for being like that. So persistence when the girl already said she doesn't love you anymore. Wtf HE DOESN'T GET, HIS CHARACTER IS SO ANNOYING.

14. bvballer

yea, mr. cow is heading the road of unpopularity unlike laughing gou and Chai Kau.

15. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i understands how he feels now, lol i could be super stubborn like him but i won't drive like he did >___>

it's gonna be aight, only EP 25 :)

16. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Feel sorry for him, phyiscial pain as well as emotional pain

17. bijuu74

bijuu74 Member

how can he even be active firefighter anymore with a missing leg? can he carry and run..

18. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

i d k.. oh well tvb hates him like i said.

19. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

I cant agree more when I read all these comments . He is super stubborn but I can see improvement in his character in Ep25 . Even with a fake legs which he can cope very well , he cannot be a firefighter / operatives . He will only can stucked in the office .

Mr Cow deserve everything he have .

20. bvballer

omg he is so stubborn, i agree with you sponge bob mr. cow deserve it.
    Kevin helped him so much and he cant freaking accept the truth.
    no pity on him at all