Women are DANGEROUS weapons

Discussion in 'E.U. (Emergency Unit) - 學警狙擊' started by KaY_xD, Mar 23, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

It just cracks me up when I hear Sum Jeh tells Yau Yau, "Let's test him (Ah Man)" because of the $5 coin. She's going to RUIN another GREAT MAN AGAIN! So clumsy and dumb....It's the female's fault that mankind falls apart (at least so far in this series).....do they link it w/ Adam & Eve.....:heherm:

Wouldn't Yau Yau goes against her dad somehow? Because in the theme song video, the dad points the gun to her.........so perhaps she's helping Ah Man......who knows.......

If they're really good citizens, perhaps in real life they SHOULD collect all documents and proves the guilty people guilty. BUT, it's a TVB DRAMA.

**also....Pak Kiu's wife, she's like, "If Ah Man didn't sell drugs, Chiu Sir wouldn't get hurt." WTF.........sigh*

2. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

yau yau is too impulsive to know any secrets....

sum jeh should have kept it a secret....

3. hksmr2

hksmr2 Active Member

sum jeh is navie and dumb, got laughing gor killed.

4. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

Totally disagree with OP ... if their undercover skills were good enough, no matter how they were tested, they wouldn't crack.

But on the other hand, its a womens intuition to be nosy ...

5. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

^ lol all women are really '8' and all the females in this series have proved it!

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

LOVE is TOTALLY blind.....sum jeh is just.........so BLIND!一招詐暈=stupid.......ahhhh

7. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

I hate this girl!!

8. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

all the girls are nosy and Sum Jeh thinks too much for her own good!! >.<

9. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

but i think ah man was being stupid to begin with...yes he is datin yau yau...but to make it that obvious that he wants to move in with them...red flags

10. Urgh... The girls so lan lek u kno
    Sooo annoyin ><"

11. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Women always interfering...:nono:

12. Baby07

Baby07 Active Member

I cant stand Pak Kiu's wife...kept 'biting' on ah man, luckily din ruin his position as undercover.