Wonder Girls to return to Korea in November with new album!

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by _Fahrenheit_, Aug 21, 2011.

1. 20100514_wondergirls2dtteaser_01.jpg

Following the announcement yesterday, regarding the Wonder Girls‘ upcoming Teen Nick US movie and US album release, JYP Entertainment has also announced that the Wonder Girls will be releasing a new Korean album this November!
    JYP Entertainment stated:
    “The Wonder Girls will finish filming in October 2011 and will start their US promotions in December 2011. During the month of November, the Wonder Girls are planning to release their Korean album and participate in various activities in Korea. Therefore, we hope our Korean fans will also be excited for the Wonder Girls’ future endeavors.”
    Stay tuned for more news on the Wonder Girls.

Source:Allkpop

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

lol at the first one =/

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I thought their popularity dropped after that Nobody song. Or were they always in US & no time to make music

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

There popularity dropped after they went to the U.S.A. Not much activities in Asian/Korea. I don't think it'll be any different from many other Asian artists, they don't really have the singing skills or talent to make it in the U.S.A. I only know a few Asian artists that sings really well in English and came out good CD's over in the U.S.A.

I think, once they get back to Korea and start their comeback, their fans will grow again.

I'm not a big fan of them...

5. Same here. Tbh found nobody pretty annoying. There was that time where everyone used that song as ringtone. Overplayed!!! >_<

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    It was alright but it's not something that you could listen to it all the time. Btw was Hyuna (4min) there when they sang Nobody - nobody but youu....

7. No she left before 'tell me' i think.

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

She made a good decision otherwise she wouldn't have the publicity she has now. But heard that she left due to family issues. Read it on wiki

9. Really? thought it was school related XD

10. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

WG wouldve been up there with SNSD had they stayed in Korea. They were really popular during that time and I rem they had like the same amount of fans as SNSD.

Come back wg!!!

11. SoWonKa this fall! Can't wait.

12. kevin

kevin RAWR!

SNSD still FTW and will be always be top 10 in Korea (female group)!

13. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

they put an ugly replacement thast why.