Worth watching?

Discussion in 'Just Love II - 老婆大人II' started by lawplanet, May 9, 2009.

1. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

is this series worth watching? theres so many tvb series that have aired that i just haven't found interest in.. Rosey Business is very good so far. how about this one?

2. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

have you seen the first one??
    its pretty much similar to that and if you are talking about acting skills some people in there are crap but that's my opinion coz i don;t like Patrick Tang but Sunny Chan and Jessica Suen is good..

3. chargers_21`

chargers_21` Member

really like this drama especially Ah-B!=D

4. it's exactly like the first one only with a few different ppl... don't think i'll keep watching this...

5. asianviez

asianviez Well-Known Member

they need strong male lead, like father inLaw in part I.

6. gswl85

gswl85 Active Member

its nice cute and sweet =)

7. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

I dislike the main character role. Such a wussy

8. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

THe first 6 eps are good but it is starting to go downhill. They have like 15 more eps left and I think it's a waste of tv time slot in the schedule.

9. interestingly cast, nothing wrong with the acting, however nothing new on the plot and direction and I guess they live happily ever after with reconciliation with actual parents. I can guess something quiet big is coming to Ko hei mun and kot kwot kwong between sau sau but you know at the end .....

10. purin100

purin100 Member

the first one was pretty good, but i didnt really like the 2nd series, kinda boring to me..

11. lemartez

lemartez Member

Yes I agree the first was was indeed good. The 2nd serie is starting to decline.

12. elainemomo

elainemomo Active Member

i like the series so far, and i think its a good series to watch, better than winter melon for sure

very enjoy watching jessica and sunny and i think sunny does protray a very good role as a "small man"...

at parts i find it extremely funny, especially near the beginning where Benz kept appearing

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

i think it's worth watching, but then again i haven't seen the first series. i think that this series is pretty gd. can be quite funny at times.

14. carriemak

carriemak New Member

of course worth watching man...
    this is good :")

15. ramikeio

ramikeio New Member

Great drama

16. DTMLY

DTMLY Member

This drama is kinda boring to watch and it gets kind of repetitive.

17. pow888

pow888 New Member

The second one is not bad but I like the first one better.

18. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

the series is kinda boring.
    it's probably like this, 90% of the episodes, sunny chan has no balls and jessica is the all reigning supreme wife. 10% of the episodes, sunny grows some balls to stand up to jessica during some drama conflict.

the end.

19. angel229

angel229 Well-Known Member

I didnt bother watching the first one after a preview of the first ep, so i dont think i'll be watching this one either

20. smellyshoe

smellyshoe New Member

i thought the first one was ok, so i'm trying to watch the 2nd~