Writting blogs

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by KaY_xD, Jun 29, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

all those asian celebrities love to write blogs, anyone ever comment on them and get a reply from the celebrity?

or do u guys write blogs online?

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i used to visit fiona's blog... but never post any comment ~

and yep i do write blogs^^
    <3 PA blog

3. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

I just like to read ken hung's blog :p don't comment or anything though..
    yeh have my own blog and a blog i share with a friend who lives far away from me.. :) so we catch up with each other with blogging!

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i used to blog on xanga...many years ago...now im just lazy to post and to read

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^YUP. i found my wacky grammar entries many years ago from xanga...they're hilarious.

i prefer diary over blog...i'll take my diary & laptop w/ me if there's a fire in my house.

& Omg i commented on the blog of some guy from a show, and he replied~ xD

6. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol, I do visit some celebrity blogs. I visit Khalil Fong's : P and some other celebs.

I write a blog. I used to have so many on xanga, livejournal, blogger--- you name it, I had it! Now I'm using tumblr.

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^agree agree HHAHA.

i own them, but i hardly use most of them:
    bebo, lifejournal, xanga, xuite, wretch, hi5, myyearbook, sina, yahoo.hk, yahoo.tw, friendister facebook, myspace...what else?

8. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

I blog on my twitter. If I wanted to write huge long thoughts I'll put it up on my Tumblr.

9. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol I actually think less people write blogs now. At least from the people I know. Back then everyone had a xanga and now only a few friends of mine have blogs.

10. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Used to Xanga that shit back in the days, good old times..

11. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Even if they reply it may not be actually them, assistant, representative etc.

12. cassie_wong

cassie_wong Well-Known Member

That's true, even if celebrities reply to your message on their blogs, it may not even be them replying... I used to blog, but I am getting less and less active with it. I guess a little time consuming sometimes?

13. Ritsuten

Ritsuten Member

i visit janice man's blog.. its true u mite not no if its her or not thats replying but every once in awhile she'll post a video of herself which is more than enuf isnt it? :S