WTH is wrong with CHINA??? Eating BABIES??? ( Sorta disturbing pic)

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by donkeyhit, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donkeyhit

donkeyhit Well-Known Member

Canabalism foetus style!
    Eating Babies

[​IMG]

Yes, that’s right – babies. Eating Dog doesn’t seem that bad any more does it?

The news article is written in Chinese so I have included 2 computer translations below, but for ease of reading, I have fixed up the language...

---
    Recently a Guangdong Factory Owner from Taiwan was discovered partaking in an appalling new trend; eating babies. For 4000yuan a person can order 7-month-old baby stewed for 8 hours with Chinese herbs. This dish is thought to boost the “yang” (as in yin and yang).

The Factory Owner who was interviewed for the story is 62 years old and was having trouble keeping up with his 19 year old wife in the bed room until he found this miracle stew. He says that he depends on the soup to "keep it up" each night for his randy bride.

The restaurant in Foshan, (Guangdong Province, Southern China) code names the dish “ribs”. The chef collects girl babies from the surrounding poor villagers; sometimes an aborted foetus, sometimes a still born, sometimes the unwanted (and unlawful) second baby. The restaurant pays depending on the size of the baby. Sometimes they would pay a full-term mother 2000 Yuan for her live baby.

Only fresh babies are used, no frozen babies.

When the reporter was offered a bite of the prepared baby he either was sick, or acted like he was a got the hell out of there, not being able to eat anything for some time afterwards.
    ---

There are also more photos of this, but if I post them all on blogger, I think they might revoke my account, I have tried to post the least offensive of the photos.
    ---

http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1210539863 this is the link to the original article in Chinese which is half way down a page with other articles. Since it is hosted on a Chinese web site, it might be taken down soon. If you want proof I have saved the original page on my computer.

2. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

dude! that is so fucked up
    wtf...nasty
    i dont get why they had to eat them...
    canabalism is bad!

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

wat the fuck is wrong with these ppl....ignorant sons a bitches.

4. jwu37

jwu37 Member

what the hell....taiwanese people are so fucked up

5. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

wth, -shock this is so messed up, why would some ppl get a baby and eat it.....stupid ppl man..

6. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

ewwww..thats gross!!it is really true?!im not so sure!ive heard of it in a hong kong movie tho

7. fr0zentw

fr0zentw Active Member

im dont live in TW but when i was in TW and read the magazine, it said china people ate babies.. ahh guess its the other way around now.. o_O
    but damn thats freaky..

8. sitorbewwi

sitorbewwi Well-Known Member

zomg ..GROSS !!! @______x

9. renegade_cash

renegade_cash Well-Known Member

DAMN YOU PPL AND YOUR "SOMEWHAT DISTURBING" titles i passed by the thread like five times and i didnt want to see the picture. But the warning just adds that much allure to it and i saw that gross picture!! It was not somewhat disturbingit was EXTREMELY disgusting... ahhh someone take the link to the blog down before i go see it :(

10. ministarz

ministarz Active Member

i feel sick now... was eating too when i was reading it. This reminds me of the hong kong movie.., 'dumplings' i think that's what it's called. who is the sick bastard who thought of using babies and say it is good.

11. Err0r

Err0r Well-Known Member

Canton ppl suck.

12. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

CANIBALISM!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. NIOBE48

NIOBE48 Member

i think things like this happen everywhere but you just haven't heard of it. i mean, media is censored. if you hear war stories, those are equally as bad. you would think, "why the heck did they do that?" and that human nature is born bad.

i am not saying that this picture is right. i am just saying i know a lot of stuff like these happen. For instance, in africa some tribespeople eat the dead's brain, believing they would gain the dead's knowledge.

i also think culture is relative and that we cannot truly judge others. i mean, people probably think that way about us when we think the actions we do is normal.

however, yes. i do find this picture very disturbing and if i saw someone eat it in front of me, i would throw up.

14. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

of course stuff like this happen. But see pics and witnessing stuff like this is horific

15. Eve

Eve Well-Known Member

This is some disturbing stuff. I wish I hadn't clicked into this link. How can people stomach something like that. And that factory owner who couldn't keep up with his bride, you're 62, she's 19 of course you don't have her energy -- she probably married you for the money anyways.

16. rayn18

rayn18 Well-Known Member

that is so messed up but that is nothing new. I saw a picture just like that one except it said vietnamese people ate babies with pho instead of chinese people drinking soup made with a baby in it. all of this is way more disturbing then the dog eating they also do.

17. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

That's sick...Isn't this sorta like cannibalism? Ugh

18. jello

jello Member

I agree this is definitely very shocking and gross...but it is not fair or correct to blame this on a country. Cannibalism has happened everywhere, including the united states.

19. moodycaddy

moodycaddy Well-Known Member

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!! FREAKIN DEMENTED DEMONS!

20. nunubutt

nunubutt Well-Known Member

not to start some war, but if you're going to say taiwanese, then u would be referring to people in Taiwan, which i doubt eat babies. So in essence i believe you mean people from mainland China.

Edit: Just thought i'd point that out, and yes i do agree its a disgusting thing to eat babies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.