X-Men 3

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by sado, May 24, 2006.

1. sado

sado Member

Can't wait to see this movie!!!

2. Giang

Giang New Member

Re: X-Man 3

-bigclap -inlove Hey and i can not wait too to see the movie.muahah

3. pacho

pacho Active Member

i heard it wasn't that good
    and a twist at the end left everyone going =O
    and supposedly there's no x-men 4 coming out
    but the twist...

4. samsen

samsen Member

i really want to see but i have see vol 2 yet

5. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

yet another mov on my want to c list -clap

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

one will falll....

7. nicolaisi

nicolaisi Active Member

im gonna watch this few days later.....great movie...cant wait to see it after watching the trailer

8. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

I wanna watch this movie too. Too bad no one wants to watch it with me ><

9. homelessboi

homelessboi Member

heard it was too short.... not that good. but that's only wat i heard

10. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

Well, I went to see it and I liked it. Better than X2 anyway. (Maybe coz X2 wasn't a mutant vs mutant situation)

11. naoto1628

naoto1628 Member

yes xmen 3!!! waited so long.. it's gonna be good. second one was good. wolverine fighting seen was so wicked

12. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

wolverine is the shit

13. jicw13

jicw13 Member

hah yea can't wait...it's out now...but then too busy...is the movie as good as expected? anyone?

14. zrl201

zrl201 Active Member

Movie is hot. Great movie. Stroyline was kinda weak and a bit rushed tho but everyone in the theatre loved it.

15. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

I was excited to see it too. Saw it yesterday... IT SUCKED SO MUCH!!!

CG was pretty, yes... but that was it. For people that even roughly knows the comic story, this movie will be a huge disappointment. For people that don't know anything about xmen, it might be "OK".

The main plot was weak because it was so overwhelmed by sub-plots. The movie does not encourage the audience to root for any side, and so many contridictions existed in the characters. The movie was a 2 hr drag that left you with no sense of closure.-what?

And there was a lot of people that just went "poof". You'll know what I mean if you still decide to see it.

-bash

16. Wha!? so what about the phoenix saga stuff?? does that even come into play?

17. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

IMO, they ruined the image of phoenix in this movie. The movie does talk about her a lot tho.

18. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i believe over a hundred million on opening box office in canada...still havent seen it..

19. Jian

Jian Member

Don't forget to stay till end and watch the bonus clip after the credits.

20. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

I watched it the first day it came out and I was so juiced to see it, but it left me disappointed because of several events in the movie. I am a comic collector and have been following the X-men ever since i was a little kid and I felt that the 2nd X-Men was better than this one. For the last of the trilogy it should have been longer than an hour and 30 minutes. Im hoping the promising box office breaking records would convince the producers to do another X-Men. Im hoping Apocalypse would be in the next one if they do decide to do another one. Overall the action and CG was good, but I just didnt like the way the story was set up. I encourage everyone to see it and judge for yourself. Oh yeah stay after the credits because there is a suprise ending.