Xbox 360 anyone? Achievement Points?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by ogbaka, Jun 4, 2007.

1. ogbaka

ogbaka Well-Known Member

I'm just wondering if anyone plays on live? Yes, I love my 360 and play several times a week. Cannot get enough of the achievement points.

Games I have:
    AC4
    Burnout Revenge
    Call of Duty 2
    Call of Duty 3
    Dead Rising
    Disney Cars
    Forza 2
    Full Auto
    Gears of War
    GRAW2
    GUN
    Halo 3 - beta
    Lego Star Wars II
    Prey
    Saints Row
    Viva Pinata

and so that I cannot think of off of my head... well, msg me and add me to friend list and we can get a game going. Help each other out and get some points.
    ogbaka360 <-screen name, but of course -lol

2. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

It's alright, but I can't get used to the controller, it's bulky.

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Games I have:
    AC4
    Burnout Revenge
    Call of Duty 2
    Call of Duty 3
    Dead Rising
    Disney Cars
    Forza 2
    Full Auto
    Gears of War
    GRAW2
    GUN
    Halo 3 - beta
    Lego Star Wars II
    Prey
    Saints Row
    Viva Pinata

Games
    16 * $69 = $1,104

X-box 360 = roughly 500 dollars.

extra controller = 60 dollars

12 month subscription to Xbox Live = 40 dollars * however many years

so you've probably spent about 1700 dollars on your gaming... too much expense for someone like me

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

damn yo..i got only 3 games now....i sold liek 4 of them lol....send me a game or somthing....im about to buy forza and a steering wheel...i got a cam/mic/1year live that i didn't use yet lol...u wanan buy it?

5. ogbaka

ogbaka Well-Known Member

The system cost me only ~$300 for the premium one. only two controllers are need cause many games are only one player. I beleive I have closer to 20 games... not including the xbox live arcade games. I have cam and mic. games only cost me ~$45 each... nothing more then ~$55, so only ~$25

and I thought forza2 is a 8.5 out of 10, working on a dead or alive car that will be in the auction house when done :)

Just got a Wii the other day too. Now need to wait for some good games to come out. Nintendo, don't screw up this time... my gamecube is sad and gathering dust...

6. Vinnie_boy

Vinnie_boy Well-Known Member

^what do you mean nintendo dont screw up!!! nintendo has never screwd up before!!!!!! The come out with the most quality games on their consoles!!