Yay Macy's hurt

Discussion in 'Growing Through Life - 摘星之旅' started by lawplanet, Sep 1, 2010.

1. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

she was probably texting and driving anyways

2. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

Lol.... I think its kinda funny how they made her character make a BIG deal about her being a doctor and knowing she will never be able to recover again and then 1-2 episodes later her arms are fine and she walked with some physical therapy sessions... I mean if you're a doctor and you claim to have diagnosed yourself with never being able to recover and then you do recover you must be a crappy doctor. Shouldn't have made such a dramatic fuss about her accident and healing process....

3. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

ah,she's just an actress who is acting as doctor,not a real one.

4. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

I wasn't referring to Toby as an actress. I was referring to the script writers... like I said in the original post... HOW THEY MADE HER CHARACTER...

5. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. Everyone made such a fuss after she got hurt and I thought that it would take a long time for her to recover. Even when she recovered I thought she would have some kind of limp or be in a wheelchair or something. Then in no time she is fully recovered and walking just fine. Thank you scriptwriters and producers.

6. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

i hate macy

fkn she cant act at all. most of the time she just stays still with that stupid tilted head look. so annoying freakn pissing me off.. she almost made me stop watching this drama. ffs

7. oilwar789

oilwar789 Banned

Please, do not forget something, all you anti-Macy's people:
    You have caused a decent number of Chicago residents to lose their jobs, or remain anxious about losing their jobs in an economy that is verging on recession, if we are not in one already.
    I am not saying that should be your prime concern, but it is something you must think about as your quest to keep grasping at a certain aspect of Chicago history continues.
    What, I wonder, would you M.Fields fetish people say to a Macy's person who has just lost his or her job (that is, a worker who lives in Chicago)?

8. M2K2Land

M2K2Land Active Member

yeah her fault