You ever like sometimes...

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jan 15, 2006.

1. be sittin on the toilet right!? and when u take a sh*t that water splash up on your ass.... doesn't that make you mad right!?

2. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

gross!!this is a disgusting topic!!

3. LOL wtf.. no i dont get mad.

4. hehheh i dunno with all these topics talking about steppin or jus coming in contact with it... I thought why not... right? So please feel free to share you bathroom displeasures....

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

haaa..shit happens n it splashes...haaa

6. dduc

dduc Well-Known Member

^^ this is great -noclue

7. wguan_86

wguan_86 Well-Known Member

ER saw a guy in public washroom taking a poop and playing with his wee wee at the same time? it happened at school and the door to the stall was removed..
    =S

8. uhh... wow crappin and beatin it at the same time... I'd be impressed if he was puke'n too..
    Anyway u know what really make me mad!? Cold toilet seats!!! how do yall deal with that?

9. Tiramisu21

Tiramisu21 Well-Known Member

I just get mad when guys don't put the toilet seats back down. It's like u rush to the toilet and before u know it, u fall into the toilet.

And the water splashing one.. u just can't go against Newton's third law of gravity ;) I'm such a nerd...

10. Knoctur_nal

haa..its something that will always happen...

11. or how about toilet seat covers!? when u really in a rush.. and they make 'em so damn flimsy u gotta like tear 10 of those muthaf**** till u get one right!

12. Knoctur_nal

or just put some tissue on there...

13. tegboi

tegboi Member

hahaha everytime

14. breakersrevenge

breakersrevenge Well-Known Member

If you really want to get DEEP!!! May start another topic. . . .

Do you wipe your ass back to the front or front to the back!!

15. gyyr2

gyyr2 Well-Known Member

It depends on what type of toilet you are using.Let me clarify. If it's a toilet bowl- where you put your soft posterior on and depending on what's coming out ( hard or soft) yes, it will splash cold water on your b..b. However, if it's the toilet found primarily in Asian countries and in some places in France, it depends on how fast the s..t slides into the hole. In this instance, you may or may not get splashed on your b..b.

16. Kurono

Kurono Active Member

thats why i put toilet paper in the middle

17. -unsure huh wha? -huh of course im talkin about a toilet with seat, not jus shittin in a hole... and wha paper in the middle? -unsure -what?

18. renegade_cash

renegade_cash Well-Known Member

Cold toilet seats arent that bad... once i was at a mall and it was freaking cold that day i go to the washroom to unload and was thinking omfg the seat is going to be cold. To my pleasant surprise it was warm.... but after giving it some thought, maybe it was better cold. cause theres only one reason why the seat would be warm :(