Your best counter strike moments.

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Akademik, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

What were your best counterstrike moments? I never really got tha tinto.. but when i was my best i think i got a 12-0 record starting off before =D

There was also this other time my gay ass friend was being such a pussy. He kept on running away from the sniper. He got shot in the leg and was down to 10 health. so i jumped on his head right over him, turning myself into a meat shield between him and the sniper. I proceeded to Head shot the AWPer right in the head.

Becausse of that brave move of heroics, i won the game for the Terrorist.

2. tony you ass lol.. remember you jumped over my head to steal my kill? yea that was the gayest moment...XD

my fav moment was when i knifed 3 ppl from behind... they were terrorist on dust and i was ct i rushed the bridge all the way to their spawn side and knifed them from behind :D they got fooed!

3. asdf

asdf Guest

AFK can? lol J.k

My best moments was in d2 when it was 5 CT vs 1T, which was me, with awp and deagle. Kill 2 of them near bomb site A, took out my deagle cause one was shotting at me near DD; he reloaded got HS thro wall; camp where the boxes were on the corner of B site. Heard footsteps behind and when he came out awped him; walked in seen another guy and he didn't see me shot with awp missed; switch gun missed 5 out of 7 shots, went out. He followed me out, I took out the awp, and no scope him randomly and HS him!!~

Thats my most fav moment EVER! When 1.5 was out =D.

#3 asdf, Feb 1, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2005
  4. imp

imp Guest

I can't remember my best moments...I had too many haha...I kind of missed the good old days of CS...dun play much now...used to host a clan, me being a leader...

5. one of the best was 8 guys rushing at me and i awp'd them all, had 16 kills that round. but that was back in the cs beta days.

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i'm the worse at it...so no fav moments here...unless there is a hack..as in when i get killed...everyone else dies on the opposing team...then i come back to life....that way i get my revenge...mwuaa.....

7. imp

imp Guest

lol anyone hacked here b4? I think everyone have tried at least once

8. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

i kill the hacks all the time..but then again...i don't take cs seriously...as some ppl do..*cough cough*....haaaa

9. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

i remember another time it was 2on1... i was a noob with my p90 that i used to spray ppl.

they said iwouldnt win because it was a sniper and some other guy. I killed the guy with the gun and then i sniped the sniper with a P90 bwhahaha

10. ginxt

ginxt Guest

best cs moment, was coming in 2nd a major Counter-strike tournament, while been able to kill 5 enemies playing a 5v5 match, while been broadcasted nation wide..

11. Moki

Moki Guest

wow u must be good eh. i joined a torny and won second place. put in $100 and got nothing back.

12. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

i taught ginxt everything he knows. well almost, 2 weeks into the training he rebelled so i kicked him out of the school. you could have been #1 just like trix if you stayed you know

13. vene

vene Well-Known Member

crazy people! what is this.. well, my best one was hs i the air. twice.

14. darkz

darkz Member

what thread revival...oh well!

When I used to play a long while ago...I guess I was pretty good...my best moment I would have to say goes something like this:
    me vs 4 people, 5 seconds, I won.

though that was once in a blue moon haha

15. alecks

alecks Member

no comments from a usually very talkactive person, the joy of silence =)

16. terencew

terencew Member

Can't remember much about best moments in CS source, but by pure luck, i got 4 guys with 1 bullet in dod source.

17. My most memorable moment was when I naded Three! dudes in Office. LOL i saw their asses runin away from the smoke, den i chucked that nade and got a TRIPLE KILL. I dunno I had like a lot of triple kills over the pass month. Jus runnin up on fools and gettin HS.
    Another time, it was like a 7v7 and i single handly took out all 7 guys, that was probably the best round i ever had killin 7 guys without dyin.
    I've also gotten a 12-0 before, and I still got teh screen to prove it...lol
    I took so many screens from CSS, but all the funny ones, from when the game was still hella buggy, are gone...

18. cricks11

cricks11 Member

when i tea bagged bongo in bongo's lair

19. kelvatron88

kelvatron88 Active Member

my best cs moment was when i had like 1 and 45. it was my first kill ever

20. cricks11

cricks11 Member

lol.
    remember me
    3-38. that was my prime too