Your Favs

Discussion in 'The Voice - 超級巨聲' started by KaY_xD, Sep 10, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

no one started so ill start LOL

who are your 飛佛? any prediction about the "super star" in the end?

:band:

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

<3 <3 <3 駱胤鳴 .....:( :'( Why did she have to lose?? and dude with guitar should have been given another chance .. soo angry ... every one else sucks imo except for the chubbyish girl :( :( :(

...click on vid on my sig to see her AWESOMENESS

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ Fail, she is like Ivana but Ivana is better and she sound like a kid, lol.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yeah, she's really not THAT awesome lol. her voice restricted her style. Even my old man said she will lose when she began to sing; she lost her chance for singing out of tune. sorry ^^''

im pretty sure that 12 yr old girl won't win. seriously she's too young, & ALWAYS sing English songs. i like 鄧小巧 & that girl who sings w/ 寶龍, they're pretty stable.

5. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ Agreed! That 12 year old girl won't win, there's no way she will. Unless she is like G.E.M but she doesn't get everybody moving.. haha (joke).

6. i like the 16 year old guy ...wears glasses most ofthe time i think he's number 69

thought he was gonna get eliminated the last 2 episodes he didnt perform well lately -sweat hope he can make it far.

7. ultim8camper

pssshhhhh welll i thought she was amazing soooo... bleeuggghhhh and yeah that 12 year old girl isnt that great

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

sry to go against ya LOl sometimes i just wanna wait till the final 5 or something, so dont have to waste time

9. psyduck215

psyduck215 Well-Known Member

走音 queen!

10. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

My favorite are 42 鄧小巧, 44 陳鴻碩 , 24 陳康健, 93 何雁詩, 70 駱胤鳴 ..
    The top 5 ( i think ... it'll be )

24 陳康健
    34 劉威煌
    42 鄧小巧
    44 陳鴻碩
    93 何雁詩

Maybe 67 何紫慧 i'm confused now lool

11. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

damn 朱子媚 is out :( well that's a bad choice...sigh*

i forgot about the HK Gary Cao #24, he's pretty good, but WOW lol, he sings 林子祥's song, very not good in the end.

12. gswl85

gswl85 Active Member

44 陳鴻碩 is my favourite..i predict top 5!!!

13. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

I prefer when he sings 我很醜可是我很溫柔 !! Love it.

14. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It seems like these constestants hadn't really improved as quickly as I thought they would. I like the new judges, they know what they are talking about and Sammy is a good host, keep him there.

15. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Yes, I like the new host better than Prudence but shes become more ok since a few eps... before i just got annoyed by her cuz she kept making fun of the contestants...

My fave is the taiwanese guy 44 n nr 67... they performed together... nice duet....

[video=youtube;3aU0lo0cgAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aU0lo0cgAM"[/video]

ohyea, dont mind the last 2 min.... its from atv >_<

16. ultim8camper

LOVED THIS PERFORMANCE .. was very clean and emotional best performance by her so far
    [video=youtube;1Kl1xlFUDrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kl1xlFUDrk"[/video]
    but i still want 鄧小巧 to win
    [video=youtube;xPknadF_xNo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPknadF_xNo"[/video]

17. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Omg.... 67 was DEF ruling this ep (10).... She was sooo good n only 14y.o....! Im def rooting for her now... I'm curious to c if 44 can give a better performance than that....

18. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i like that girl, who sang with GEM

[video=youtube;5ST9uNemzvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ST9uNemzvI"[/video]

19. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Hey, anyone know the English name of the female artist who sang with #42 in Ep. 11?

20. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^bianca wu