Your opinions on fast foods

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by iluvlothor, Jul 4, 2010.

1. iluvlothor

iluvlothor Active Member

Hey guys, what are your opinions on fast foods? Do you eat them every week? Do you think that fast foods are the main contributor to obesity in the USA?

2. tisazngotrice

tisazngotrice Active Member

I think fast food is so bad for you but i do occasionally eat it when I dont have time to eat but i try to not to eat it as often

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I want some fried chicken, hadn't have any in awhile...maybe get some korean fried chickens.

4. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

Seriously fast food = poison. Unhealthy amount of fat, sugar, sodium & salts. Eat fast food once a month and not more.

5. jack4st

jack4st Member

it should be taken as a snack food and not as a meal. I like fast food but if i eat it i have to counter balance it with healthty food and excercise

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Well, when you are in hunger in the middle of the night, only fast food is 24/7

7. MrCooperS

MrCooperS Well-Known Member

Especially with fast food, too much of anything is never a good thing. I didn't eat fast food for about 1 year once, and after I tried out fast food again, I barfed.

8. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

Depends. Fast Food from McDonald's/Burger King is like 1,000 to 1,600 calories per meal, burger and fries and drin.

Fast food from something like 7-Eleven is a lot less because they get some stuff made fresh in the morning and their hot dogs aren't as fattening as a processed burger from those joints.

9. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

Fast food may not necessarily be bad... It's only bad when you over-eat them.
    I can admit that I do have at least 2 fast food meals per week due to my dad opening a take away shop and it is the easy way out on not cooking and convenience food.

For the US it isn't just the fast food industry that is the main cause of obesity. Takie a look at the supermarkets and warehouses like Costcos (only one I know of due to UK has these warehouses over here) and everything is in big bulk and supersized. Wonder how people is tempted to finish the food before the food gets out of date or go rotten?

10. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Tasty but unhealthy.

11. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

thats bias? MCD meal with sald isn't 1k in calories >.<

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

fast food is bad make your own.

13. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

seen my food i made for my party, thats probably has more and worst calories than fast food :yes:

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

don't eat fast food or food from noasian. -rolleyes

15. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

where can i get an invite for such a party?

16. terry.tan68

terry.tan68 Active Member

Everything in moderation, that's the way to go! :yes::yes::yes:

17. aipeng

aipeng Active Member

i think fast food is pretty okay if you have it once a while but not all the time as its pretty bad for health like you can have future diseases such like obesity, heart problems and all.

18. cry_babi

cry_babi Member

I think fast food is really bad for you, but it can be very convenient if you are too lazy to cook your own food.
    I eat it once in a while only though, cuz i prefer homemade food over fast food.

19. kevin

kevin RAWR!

The thing is, fast food is cheap and affordable, vise-versa.

20. Woody

Woody Well-Known Member

When you grow older, you'll have a big stomach.