Yu Ke-hsin's mother: Carol Chu has snatched Andy Lau from my daughter

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Harrison, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Harrison

Harrison Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carol Chu has been waiting for 24 years to be accepted as Andy Lau's other half. Andy's previous girl Yu Ke-hsin sent the couple best wishes. However, her mother disclosed that Carol Chu was the third person when Andy and Yu ke-hsin were together. She told reporter "Andy and Kehsin were dating, Carol barged in their relationship, she chased after Andy and followed him everywhere." Kehsin's mom said she once heard a heated argument between her daughter and Andy, saying "If you want her, you can't have me but if you still want me, you can't have her." The two were split up after that row, and for yearsw, Kehsin couldn't let go of that relationship. Andy has eventually accepted Carol as his other half in public, Ke-hsin' mom said "It doesn't matter how she managed to snatch him from my daughter, at last she has been accepted now."

Sources: MingPao, NetEast

2. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Her mother is angry cause she could not have a big star son in law..

3. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

^ I agree .. everything is in the past, why bother bringing it up again unless she's jealous.

4. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

a lot of andy's exes would be jealous of carol. she just hating.

5. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Omg, i can't believe that those words come from a mommy. I always thought they were mature ._. lol