Zombie story

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by hadouken, Nov 26, 2007.

1. A barrel falls and seeps into the ground and out comes a zombie

"grrrr must eat something... i can't think too clearly cuz my half my brain has rotted away soo ... must eat riceee..... no... got pho? no wait! braiiinn must eat braaaainn!"

Narrator voice by Sean Connery : and on this special day it happen to be hallow ween.

"whoooaaa sick costume u have on there sir!"

"Brain must eat brainn! You come with me into dark alley here, Braiin must eat braiin! Then i will give u candy"

In a dark alley : "Wowwww how did you get that rotting crotch to look so real?!" asks the boy "mine is made from sausage"

"Come closer and i will show you"

The boy steps in for an inspection but when he looks up the zombie was eating his brain!

"gobble gobble gobble mmmm gobble gobble gobble , ur brain ur brain it taste like chicken tonight like chicken tonight!"

"nooo he's eating my brain nooooo! ahhh help mommy!!!"

The boy breaks loose from the zombies grip and runs away while blood gushes out of his head like a fire hydrant. it gushes all the kids trick or treating and it gushes all over the place then he dissapears into the dark.

"need more brain need more victims!"

Suddenly Michael Jackson appears and does the thriller dance on the street,

[youtube]LbvP7dT3Dx0[/youtube]

upon closer inspection it turned out to be a fake! annoyed with it zombie jumps in and scares everyone disrupting the dance they flee for a real zombie amongst them! even more suddenly the boy with the gushing head appears gushing blood everywhere making people slip so zombie says "i eat ya brain foo!" begins to devour them one by one and suddenly the whole neighbourhood began to fall victim and transform into zombies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------a

a huh.. another random short story i just wrote for no reason :p

#1 hadouken, Nov 26, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Lol...oh shiet....hahahaha

"grrrr must eat something... i can't think too clearly cuz my half my brain has rotted away soo ... must eat riceee..... no... got pho? no wait! braiiinn must eat braaaainn!"

"gobble gobble gobble mmmm gobble gobble gobble , ur brain ur brain it taste like chicken tonight like chicken tonight!"

puahahaha...dude....

ang u must be high to write shiet like this hahaha..it was funny bs though hahaha

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

and ang's droppin the random story..hah

4. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Lol, it cant get any more random than this.

5. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

are you stoned ang? :p