1.5 million Chinese descended from one man

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by Fobstar, Dec 12, 2005.

1. altongoh

altongoh Member

oh my god.... ewww

2. duzzie

duzzie Active Member

lol...i read an article from the Science News that 8% of the Asian population carries genes from Genghis Khan...now that's a huge family right there...

3. o_O... thats kinda... weird... no comment...

4. gjc90210

gjc90210 Member

He is one tired man. There are probably 10 women on his bed (on standby) even when he's sleeping.

5. sherwinneo

sherwinneo Active Member

haha... u will nvr noe... u might even be related to your neighbours! or mayb even the president!?!?

6. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

whoaa...its disturbing and cool. he probbably had so many ladies he can't even remember if some of them are his daughters. now THATS nasty. ahahah. so that means im practically related to everyone! ahahha. heck..i bet i have a relative in this forum! -lol

7. thebestofme

thebestofme Well-Known Member

hmmm able to make lots of children

8. haobuhao

haobuhao Well-Known Member

there was a program on discovery called the search for adam. they ound that all living people decended from one man. they did by tracing through all the knoww dna they have recorded to date.

9. 1980

1980 Member

... no comment

10. badbadtz560

badbadtz560 Member

what happend to the last names tho? shouldnt' those carry on? My last name is so rare that I know i'm related to every person w/ the same last name... easier to trace all the way back through history :D

11. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

HOLD ON If this bloke Giocangga had 1.5 million Chinese descended. Then his dad has 1.5 m + 1 ? And his grand dad has 1.5m + 2 at least ? Surely his dad and his grand dad had more descendants! So the argument is why put all the credits to this one bloke and not to his ancesters???

12. twistedltg

twistedltg Member

Having so many relatives is scary. Who knows, maybe one of the peopel we marry later on might turn out to be our sister or cousin.

13. b0obie

b0obie Member

thats nuts, wonder if im a descendant lol

14. Leto

Leto Member

no wonder i have so many relatives o_O

15. aknpr

aknpr Member

wow that is some serious work
    this guy is amazing

16. in a way....the entire world population is decended from one man and one woman...so all of us are related somehow haha =)

17. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

OMFG.

We all related.

18. haha u never noe. if u date it back even further, we might all be related. haha. but wouldnt that be a guy's dream since u have so many partners? hey they got a taste of variety

19. Dragnx

Dragnx Member

very interesting. Never going to know when you going to be marrying your cousin.

20. madkute

madkute Well-Known Member

hm, that's is interesting in a weird way.